Main Menu

NEW Top Ten (5/11/07)

Started by Mewzee, May 12, 2007, 02:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mewzee

We need a NEW Top Ten list of improvements, or changes that we would like to see or feel are essentially wrong or buggy with our class so please post here what you feel they are as detailed as possible so we can post this on the EQ forums, and start PMing Devs and Correspondents with our feedback.

1.) Ferocity needs changes / improvements

2.) Need more raid utility other than SE/MGB AoS  is there ways to improve what we have currently? Is there something new we can come up with? (toughy)

3.) Pet DPS/Mitgation of dmg/buffs - what do we need and dont need?

4.) New Slow?

5.) Group Haste

6.) New Pet Models for all beast races, and the gator warder for trolls revamp

7.) ???

8.) ???

9.) ???

10.) ???

What else needs to be on this list? What doesn't need to be on this list? I will edit and change accordingly just to get something together.

P.S. Haggatha if you read this and have a top ten list that you made can you please post it here to share with us to discuss, look over ect?

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Bumkus

Quote from: Mewzee on May 12, 2007, 02:42:29 AM
We need a NEW Top Ten list of improvements, or changes that we would like to see or feel are essentially wrong or buggy with our class so please post here what you feel they are as detailed as possible so we can post this on the EQ forums, and start PMing Devs and Correspondents with our feedback.

>>> Or drop altogether.  Don't give up anything for this PoS (and that doesn't stand for Paragon).  It's been a chain around our neck.  Don't beg for overcap stat increase, imo.  Shamans will cry and they will overweight the benefit of this turd.

2.) Need more raid utility other than SE/MGB AoS  is there ways to improve what we have currently? Is there something new we can come up with? (toughy)
>>> SE/MGB?  Also, chain around our neck.  AoS is overweighted becuase it's impact is calculated against extra damage that a full raid (and probably a chuck of wizards) can produce.  Sure other classes are happy to have us carry these chains, but they'd give up nothing to take them on.

Sorry not giving suggestion, just agreeing that Paragon and SE have lost value

>>> In my opinion, giving us spells to keeps pets alive is not a gift, if it cost us spell slots.  Pet need to hit AC softcap with bst buffs.  I can live with sucky pet DPS is it not also detracting from my own DPS to keep the sucky DPS alive.

4.) New Slow?
>>> Before the level increase was annoumced I would have said not a chance.  With the level increase, the class is dead as a slower class if Slows are not reworked.  Devs explained how slows worked in forums today, but they did not say explicitly that they will continue down the path of removing Slow from the game.

Reworked slows must be cast, not tied to pets.  Name any other class that has to spend AA's (pet focus) to be able to use a new version of a core ability on 2 different mobs.

5.) Group Haste
>>> Convenience buffs.  Sucks that we don't have one already, but I would give up nothing for this.

>>> I only agree with this to helps trolls, because they seem to miss their gators.

7.) ???
>>> Fix Steeltrap.  And fixing a broken spell does not count as getting a new spell.

8.) ???
>>> We need resist modifiers on DoT and Nukes.  They saw the light with Bite of the Empress, but it has become a judgement call whether to DoT/Nuke because of mana and time lost from fizzles and resists.

9.) ???
>>> Cures.  These used to be a part of the class.  Give 'em back.  Jeez, back at the variety of spells we used to have.  I don't even recognize me anymore.

10.) ???
Endurance regen.  Boy, this would be a toughy.  Whoever gets this will be saddled with class envy for years to come.  I don't know if I want this.  Might be a chain like Paragon has become.

What else needs to be on this list? What doesn't need to be on this list? I will edit and change accordingly just to get something together.

P.S. Haggatha if you read this and have a top ten list that you made can you please post it here to share with us to discuss, look over ect?

Added my comments above.  I don't care if my ideas make the list, I am more worried that we as a group stand united behind the final list we come up with.

Other classes say we are disjointed and that is used against us.

Hanelce

Quote from: Mewzee on May 12, 2007, 02:42:29 AM

1.) Need more raid utility other than SE/MGB AoS  is there ways to improve what we have currently? Is there something new we can come up with? (toughy)
---- Make AoS useful, find us a group aura / spell that will allow us to mgb or single group a spell, ala growl.  Increases max hps adds some mod 2's.

2.) Ferocity needs changes / improvements
---- They won't go back and change the original fero, so only 2 ish people would get the benefit from the new fero.  I don't want it to be group - can you imagine the mana cost?

3.) Our DPS
---- Our dps is tied to our pets 1/3 of it actually.  In the current state of the game, we mostly lose our pets all of the time on raids. (yes, there have been times when I've kept him up for an entire raid, but those times are few and far between)  There are also times when pets are prohibited from a raid.  With the level increase, we need more double attack, and more disc's(not tied to the pet) / spells to get us more dps.

4.) Pet DPS/Mitgation of dmg/buffs - what do we need and dont need?
---- I'd rather have a live pet, then one doing more dps.  Pet dps from what I've seen has been decent, but if the pet isn't alive.. it plummets.. right?  Mammoth-Hide guard was a step in the right direction, but how many of us can say we use it on a regular basis.  Oh, and make all pets immune to damage shields.

5.) New Slow?
---- yes!  as the above poster stated.. make it not tied to the pet.

6.) Cures
---- I would like to be able to cure a curse dot on myself, we are a shaman hybrid.. how long have shaman's been able to cure curse... its about time we get rgc or something similar.

7.) Group Haste
---- Convenience buffs.  Sucks that we don't have one already, but I would give up nothing for this. (yeah, I stole some :P )

8.) Endurance regen
---- I've been harping on this for a long time, and it would help out with the spell I was talking about earlier.. the growl mgb/single group thing. Add it on to be part of our SE line, or give us an aura type spell that gives us a slight boost to end regen

9.) New Pet Models for all beast races, and the gator warder for trolls revamp
---- Honestly, I could care less if I've got a slug alongside to fight with me, as long as he does does some dps/and lives through a fight

10.) ???
---- Yeah, I don't really have anything to comment on about a 10th wish.  If they even took a look at the first 5 we present, I'll probably be happy.

75 Arch Animist

Perriinn

First off, and I think this is very important as we all give our ideas and feelings, I am a raiding Beastlord that has completed TSS and will be moving into Solteris soon.  Depending on the content each of us is in at the time and about 1000 other variables our outlooks are going to be different.  That is one of the reasons I love playing a Beastlord over other classes, there is room for individual play styles.

1.) Ferocity needs changes / improvements     I think the devs are actually looking at adding a mod 2, there was some discussion after this rumor came out.  I like the +accuracy someone suggested as part of it.  Also if they bust the attack softcap like it is being eluded to that will make fero a lot more usable.

I was 100% on this boat that our raid utility is awful, but now I am starting to reconsider.  AoS has defiantly not upgraded over time as it should have and would like to see it more effective, but in more recent events I have seen it very useful in raids.  It is not the "raid saving" ability it once was but can still give enough of a boost to keep things going.  (I have seen this on Lethar 2.0 a few times now)  If you add that too the fact (and I am probably going to get a ton of flames about this part but will discuss more later) our DPS has improved with TBS and I have been able to put up some very respectable sustained DPS numbers on 95% of the fights in TSS, our overall raid value has increased some I think a lot of the problem is perception.  I believe our raid utility needs some good tweaking but we are not as far off as I once thought.  I think a solid boost to AoS and possibly some type of aura that would make us more desirable to help in a "DPS Group" scheme could make us a balanced class to have in raids.

I don't have much to say about pet DPS itself.  I consider it part of our DPS.  Mitigation on the other hand needs looked at.  There are rumors floating around now that the much talked about Pets getting Mod2s may be going into affect.  If that does we should see a large change in survivability.  Pets getting our Mod2s when summoned should be our focus IMO along with the other pet classes teaming together for this change we may see it.  I've seen people saying that they don't use their pets or can't on raids.  I know some of the pre-TSS raids were not pet friendly at all, I think the raids have become easier to use them on.  There is only one event I don't use my pet on and that is because we don't want to risk it bugging on us (Bentolf) and only one other that I have problems with my pet dying on (Harelor).  You could throw Harfange in there as a bad fight for pets but I do other things during that fight anyhow so it doesn't come into the equation for me.  I don't use any of the block spells to keep the pet up either just Promised Mending/Pet heal. 

4.) New Slow?
     I think we should pick areas we have a hope of improving our class with and this is not one of them.  I would guess we will get a new slow with the new expansion.  If we start asking for it, we are going to be "perceived" as trying to cross over farther into other classes.  It's just a battle I think should be left to the other classes as how slow should be worked with the partial effectiveness and whatever they get will trickle down to us.  Steeltrap was fun in theory and I can appreciate the idea of it but really doesn't work too well.  There is one Idea that I heard a while back that did seam interesting, though it did not necessarily have to be beastlord related.  Stacking slows, for the mobs that are partially slow able and such, have your regular line of slows that do not stack but for another option on slowing say a Shaman cast their second line of slow that hits fully for 25% the Class number 2 cast their slow that sticks for another 10% so on and so forth.  Once again not something I am advocating for just think it is an interesting idea.

5.) Group Haste
     Long overdue.  I don't know that I would ever use it but cannot see why it is not part of our spell lineups.  It's not like anyone asked for a better % haste. 

Takes forever to see this stuff implemented.  Don't know why but I would expect to see it eventually.

7.) Cures
     This is the one spot (although not really as important as some of the others) that I say WTF!!!  We are supposedly half-shaman, why did rangers get a new cure and we did not.  If you talk to most rangers they rarely ever use it but it is more the idea that before we had a slightly higher ability to cure then they did and now we still have the same cures.  I'm not screaming nerf rangers or anything, it just seamed like an ability if you were going to give to one class that we should of received something like it.

8.) Incapacitate
     It is a line of spells we got from one of our parent classes that just stopped all of a sudden.  I doubt I would really ever use an upgrade to this but it may be something to look at.

9.) Aura/Group DPS ability
     I would of loved to see us get an aura back in PoR and still would like to see one someday, but even if not an aura I think a true group utility for DPS would help us out.  If you want to throw out the "parent class" argument, since we are related to shaman and they have so many DPS enhancing abilities, wouldn't it make sense for us to carve our own niche out in that field.  I would love to hear just once, hey Raid_Leader_001, move that beastlord into this group so I can get......... Instead of, hey Raid_Leader_001, move that beastlord out of the group so I can get Monk,Zerker aura/bard or whatever else you can think from another class.

10.) Being able to Name your Warder.
       Don't really have anything for here and that was the first that popped into my head lol.  Would be a fun thing to do.

10 1/2.) Range
       I am not really going to count this as something to try to get, more of just a personal interest.  I would like to see more of a range fight option for us.  Personally, with rogues being the only class that I can think of with a throwing disc and us having almost no discs, I wouldn't mind seeing one.  Nothing super strong like a rogues but a way to stay outside ramp and do a bit more damage then casting a nuke every 30 seconds.  I just think this could be something fun and not really step on anyones toes.

I am really starting to believe our #1 problem is perception at the moment.  Everyone thinks of Beastlords in a different way depending on their personal interactions with them, and with the differences in how people choose to play a beast that can effect if they believe us to be useful/junk class.  After talking with a lot of people in my guild, I am also leaning towards that we got the best spells in TBS.  While neither of the spells were things that anyone asked for, they turned into some of the biggest DPS boosts we have ever seen.  Currently on most fights I parse in the top 5 of my guild, sometimes in the top 10 but it depends on the fight.  The beastlords that do not have the spells are far behind that.  That brings me to another point, one of the reasons I think we were perceived so low before is because of our DPS and I think we have a niche spot in DPS now.  We will never constantly beat the top DPS classes nor should we but we are great sustained DPS.  We start to shine the longer the fight goes on, the 3 minute fights we are going to see a fall off from the DPS of other classes, but when the fight goes on and those classes have burnt out their discs/mana we are still staying at the same amount of DPS and benefiting the raid as a whole by doing it.

Vidyne

/shrugs, I agree mostly with whats been said already

We have increased decently since this was a major issue, I agree that we need tweaking and we do not have a "defining", "raid-breaking" ability such as clerics, rogues, and others... but we are a jack of all trades, master of none if my memory serves me.

Pet getting our AA mitigation or gear mitigation would be nice.   Or the higher level focuses giving innate +avoidance/shielding/dot shielding/spell shielding modifiers or other things to better distinguish say... a servant of chaos/spire servant warder, from a minion of darkness one when it comes to living to AE rampage or other hazards.  Doubt it would happen, but would be nice.  1000 raw HP isn't much of a difference in pet survivability in higher end raiding I imagine.

4.) New Slow?
/shrugs... not worried here.

5.) Group Haste
Group 15min duration haste.. 50%
Single 36min duration haste..  50%
Either will do.  Not going crazy on the duration/percent, so that shamans/enchanters won't get upset.

Vah shir have new tiger models in their home city, and as part of the epic 2.0..... yet our pet remains the older model.
I'm sure trolls miss their gator.
The ogre bear still looks kinda... Kunark~ish.
Iksar still have the freezing pet issue to my knowledge or was it fixed?
Barbarians, I don't know.

7 Cures
I'd like to be able to get rid of poison more effectively, or have a very low ability to cure curse or detrimental.  Again, very conservative here to not make the priest classes get upset.

Caave Monster

I troll the boards quite a bit but haven't posted in a long while. This is my personal top10 of things I would like to see for the beastlord class. So I thought I would chime in.

1. Raid Utility:
From what I have seen, we are getting an upgrade to the AoS line in the next expansion, but I'm sure that's no surprise. It's still used in raids, and I don't ever see it being not used on raids. Of course it's not nearly as effective as it used to be, anything to counter fights with heavy spell/dot damage helps. Ideas for improved utility. There is currently a niche available that I think would increase our raid utility a TON. Endurance based regen/reduction. Adding endurance regeneration to the AoS and SE lines would be awesome, maybe in the same line as the amount of mana regen they both add (even though I wish AoS regened more mana).

A beastlord using all their tools in good order can put up some nice numbers on the DPS chart. I believe we are strongest in the DPS group setting (mainly with a shaman and bard). Adding an aura that can work well within this setting would be most beneficial. This goes back to the endurance regen/reduction. An aura that reduces endurance cost at a set percentage per tick and on the spot. Say a 15% save, which would show a 450 endurance save on Empathic Fury. This aura would save endurance and probably work best in this DPS group setting, allowing the pure melee heavy hitters to last longer. These are just a few ideas that I believe would make beastlords hard-hitters in the current raiding and casual game.

2. Ferocity Line - Changes/Improvements:
I think adding mod2s to the ferocity line could be kind of iffy. I'm sure if they did, it would stack with all worn mod2s. Damage modifiers and Double Attack mods have been done for a while now and I know those probably wouldn't do much (especially since some classes cap double attack anyways). Adding Accuracy mod2s to it would work I suppose, but it would have to be a large amount to compare to the effictiveness of buffs such as Champion (if that is even an aim in effectiveness level). Making mob AC higher would seriously help Ferocity out, but it doesn't sound like a good way to fix attack levels. I still cast ferocity on raids, even though I know it doesn't affect the melee dps like it used to.

3. Pet Survivability:
This really hits home for all pet classes, but I think magicians and beastlords the most. Mages use their pets as batteries and decent sustained DPS and beastlords use theirs for growling and discing to pull out with some decent numbers also. If the rumors are correct that pets may be taking on mod2, then we would see both increased DPS, mitigation, and survivability overall. In TSS content, there hasn't been too much trouble in keeping a pet alive from what I can tell at the higher end AG/FC raids. Although on some events it can be pretty bothersome, and from what I have seen of Solteris, it's almost better to go without a pet. I don't particularly use Mammoth's or Spellbreaker's. These take up even more spots and the mana for the minimal gain is not worth it in my book. As far as I can tell, there isn't much they can do in way of giving us any spells that would be balanced and fair that could help this situation. Pets need to be immune from AERampage altogether in my opinion. Let them take on our worn Spell and Dot Shielding. I'm not sure what they could even do or what kind of coding would be required for pets to be immune to it, but taking time away to Spellbreaker/Mammoth or cast heals on them (in turn lowering our own dps) is not sufficient at all and is actually detrimental to us. Promised is the best thing we ever got for survivability due to its super fast cast and low mana cost.

4. Cures:
It's really hard to understand why they neglected this. We are part shaman, just as rangers are part druid. Rangers received a new cure, we didn't. This is something that needs to be addressed since we are the one class connected to priests that doesn't have anything to cure curses. Even bards get decent cures. I don't need to go into this, it's a simple fix that could be put in with the next expansion.

5. DPS/Nukes:
They stepped in the right direction with Bite of the Empress in TBS. It even has a -20 adj on it, I was pretty surprised about that. As for nukes in general. I kind of like the setup of memming a good 3 or so nukes and running with those for added DPS on raids and in groups. Empress helps quite a bit, although it is pretty mana intensive and I would have probably been happier with a poison nuke along the lines of Spiked Sleet, but with a tiny bit better efficiency. In the case of DoTs, I don't think they are worth it really. I honestly wouldn't mind if they discontinued them and put in more useful spells, like a curse cure. Overall though, I'm not sure what could be changed here in terms of overall DPS. It really does tie into a lot of areas. Melee DPS intertwining with pet DPS in the form of growl and Empathic Fury, which then spins right back onto pet survivability to be able to do those things. As I mentioned above, I believe a double attack cap to 75 would be great. If they do a +5 per level over 75, then we will end up with 50 at 80 atleast. In terms of general weapon design, the non-lore h2h weapons will probably become a trend and all for the better I think.

6. Mitigation:
Yes, mitigation. We have been on the druid table for quite some time now. Beastlords can tank "alright" in places like AG when needed, but it takes quite a bit more HP to do so than a monk. I would like to see beastlords go back to the monk table, or right below it. People seem to like to argue against me on this in the sense that beastlords have slow. Considering most anything worth really nice experience at lvl75 is slightly-partially slowable, it's not helping a whole lot. I tried to think of this should be any higher than the other issues and I don't think it is.

7. Group Haste:
A lot of people use heal potions now when there isn't a "haste" class around. Beastlord haste is weak. Not in the sense that it's 50% but that it has such a short duration and long cast time, coupled with the fact that it's only single target. I don't think we'll get a group haste honestly. The best shaman haste is a 60% group buff. Do you think they'd go as far as to give us a 50% group haste? I bet they wouldn't. In the best case scenario, a 15-20min duration, group 50% haste would be great.

8. Steeltrap Jaws:
I think this spell was a good idea really. I've actually used it a few times in places with really high resist rates. It has a -80(rk2) adj over the Legacy's smaller -30 adj. If they fixed it, I think it might be a good alternative for places that we have a hard time slowing in. For the 10min posted duration combined with the 300 mana cost, it sounds like pretty decent mana preservation in not having to cast slows.

9. Pet Models:
I do play a troll, so this might be limited to me. This also isn't really an issue in terms of a beastlord being able to function or not. Some still call the basilisk a gator, but it all comes down to it not being a gator at all. I don't want to rant or anything as I'm sure many have heard it all before. Put in some decent models for the current pets please. The PoEarth basilisk I'm sure would do nicely for trolls. I won't go into the other warders, although the bears have been all "blocky" since the beginning.

10. Slow:
This is a fairly low priority as this issue would affect all classes that can slow. If they do add a slow, I would like to see a resist check of around -60. I think in a sense they are making slow less effective at a slow rate. This probably has a lot to do with level of the mobs. There are a lot of mostly slowables when it comes to light blues at 75s, and it turns into partials soon after. Yellows/reds are most exclusively partial-slightly. I don't consider this a class problem in the sense that they are making slow less effective over time, but it's a tiny problem with the resist check. Like I said, fairly low priority. If I'm chosen to slow in a group, I do a decent job of it atleast.

That is what I have. I don't view anything they give us as a "chain" and think that there really is a lot of potential with what we already have. The endurance based stuff that I posted is a lot of wishful thinking, but if they were to take any of it into account, I think the beastlord would fit this niche perfectly. I want to reiterate what Perrinn said; there is a lot of problem with perception. We really aren't as far off as many think. I've seen beastlords in previous guilds play the bare minimum. It isn't a class you can just turn autoattack on and watch the fireworks. A beastlord using all of its tools to the greatest effect is a good addition to any group and raid.
Caave Monster the Vampire Hunter
Troll Arch Animist
<Triton> Povar

Nusa

I still wish Steeltrap jaws was a 65% slow, instead of 70%, simply so we have the option of overwriting it with our own slow.

Zebrn Beasword

Quote from: Nusa on May 13, 2007, 07:32:32 PM
I still wish Steeltrap jaws was a 65% slow, instead of 70%, simply so we have the option of overwriting it with our own slow.

I totally agree with this, but I would prefer that it was the other way around with steeltrap having a duration more like revenage (I think its 2min vs. 1 min on Advantage)

I def agree with the mitigation changes, we need to be more toward the monk table than druid.  I think the self timed invis will never happen, but we can dream. 
Zebrn <Undivided Faith> - Drinal

Bumkus

ok mewzee, you started this thread, so you get to consolidate it.

But know that whatever you end up with, I will support it completely.  United we stand, and all that.

Mewzee

2.) Minohten heal needs to be upgraded to be able to have poison/disease/curse cures to be in line with Ranger single target heal/cure spell Potamid Salve/Springwater.

Heck maybe Muada's mending too even thou its a past spell, but just to stay in line with rangers, or give us a new spell in next expansion with this request.

(edited above due to wrong spell name - oops brainfart)

3.) Raid Utility

4.) New Slow / Fix Steeltrap Jaws better than what it is

5.) Group Haste

7.) DPS Nukes - take away our old dots, turn them into nukes like Bite of the Empress line (?)

8.) Beastlord Mitigation boost

9.) Pet Survivability issues

10.) Aura for beastlords / New SE line that has added END regen, maybe new AoS as well (?)

In no particular order this is what I've seen that seems to be most important, these aren't set in stone thou.

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Rilelil

Quote from: Mewzee on May 16, 2007, 07:50:09 AM
---- Couldn't agree more this spell has become lack luster at best

2.) Muada's Mending needs to be upgraded to be able to have poison/disease/curse cures to be in line with Ranger single target heal/cure spell Potamid Salve.
---- Rangers actually have a Heal = to  Muada's Mending plus has Pomitade Save which is a heal / cure poison/disease / Curse we should be at least equal to them in this.

3.) Raid Utility
---- Definitely need a raid utility  and not a fero / SE bot

4.) New Slow / Fix Steeltrap Jaws better than what it is
---- I think we definitely need a new slow or a debuff to make our slow land faster

5.) Group Haste
---- Nice utility but not something i would want to give up another ability for it

---- once again be nice but honestly why is it in top 10 ? SoE has said they plan to do it and it really isn't a major class issue.

7.) DPS Nukes - take away our old dots, turn them into nukes like Bite of the Empress line (?)
----  our DoTs are useless  if they don't pass a weak form of malo our way this line of spells is basically worthless  for us as a class. Definitely like to see more for the Bite of the Empress Line.

8.) Beastlord Mitigation boost
---- Couldn't agree more  a melee base class with the mitigation of a caster? what are they thinking only thing that even gives a chance is avoidance and defensive AA's.

9.) Pet Survivability issues
---- Probally the Biggest issue that is backed by every pet class out there  they need to figure out a way to make them more of a tool and not a liability on a raid where the name has a AE ramp.

10.) Aura for beastlords / New SE line that has added END regen, maybe new AoS as well (?)
---- They took the Beast Fero Aura and put it for sale on the Campfires and Guild banners we will never see this as a spell. SE needs alittle more of a Kick  End be a nice touch but i doubt we will ever see it since they basically broke the Endurance regen spells. AoS has also become somewhat lack luster  to really impact a raids mana pool as a whole you really need to chain 2-3 MGB's to have a effect that isn't really feasible for the most part.

In no particular order this is what I've seen that seems to be most important, these aren't set in stone thou.

One thing I am amazed i haven't seen mentioned and something that really could use addressing is some form of Jolt such as the Ranger Jolting kick  to reduce our hate since we only have one form  of agro reduction and its only good once every 8 mins.

jitathab

Theres nothing really new here that hasnt been done to death before.

Fero - no one can agree here what to do with it, devs have posted they want to fix it but they dont know what to do about it either, because it is "too hard" to do a quick fix.

Bst mitigation - last beta was a discussion about it, end result devs say we are where they want us. Recently on eqforum dev stated again that we are where they want us.

Dots - most people are of opinion not to delete old ones, just not give any new ones. And this is because they are weak DPS and of situational use. If our dots more closely resembled a viable dps solution then the only problem would be the duration of them in the modern short term combat.

Spiritclaw

I'm actaully happy with the poison dot.  It expires just before my slow does, so when it wears off, I know I need to recast slow.
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Dilgartownguard

I'd like to see the iksar warder fixed. It's been broken for how many years now?