Main Menu

Iksar pets

Started by Rhakk, January 18, 2004, 04:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenaniah

Big pets simply get in the way, I want my warder as small as possible, as well as myself.
Kenaniah Silvanesti - Vah Shir Savage Lord
Ssyrax Shadowfyre - Iksar Transcendent
Penwin Starphyre - Wood Elf Preserver

Favor

I think the 64 iksar warder is a pretty good size.  I'd rather have it be somewhat on the small side than be an annoying, inadequately shrinkable monstrosity like the vah shir warder.
Favor
65 Beastlord
Prexus

Scalewulf

I guess the real complaint and problem that most people have is the following:

Iksar warders never pathed badly in the first place and were always shrinkable.  

Even WAY back when I was in my mid 50's (When the pets were still buffed to certain levels and zoned with you), the iksar warder looked more like a bull.  It was huge, but could still be shrunk to the size of the smallest scaled wolf in Field of Bone.  

About the same time that they fugged up and made the Tigers as big as bears and subsequently shrunk them back to their normal size.  The side effect was that they shrunk iksar warders to pigmies in the process.  

I miss the big pet, but it doesn't decrease how effective I am...
...the eye candy is just sorely missed.  

I'm happy with my current woman, she fits the bill very well...
...but I sure do miss hanging out with Carmen Electra.  duh

Rhakk

I feel on track with Scalewulf here. It doesn't effect my productivity, but it does effect my feeling as a Beastlord. The size issue of my warder has helped in driving me to stop spending cash on my Beastlord and start saving up to spend cash on a Berserker. Every time I look at my warder, I get depressed, ESPECIALLY in a group where there's a Vah Shir, Ogre, or Barbarian. Just makes my pet look inferior.
[65 Feral Lord] Rhakk (Iksar) ZONE: ayonaero
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=606973

Felidae

I want double shrink back for my warder. The kitten of doom rocked!

Dummkopf

I would be very glad to get a small pet as iksars have atm, unfortunately its way too late to reroll (and they can nerf it again). My unshrinkable wolf plain sucks because he makes targeting mobs very hard, especially in a raid situation. Assisting the MA i get some bst warder way more often than the mobs we have to attack and thats just annoying. A small pet is much better than a big one, doing the same damage but doesnt annoy my guild.

A big warder is something funny to look at, but its only use is for showing off and i sure dont need that. My value as a beastlord doesnt depend on the size of my warder, it depends on how i play the class. I still have a lot to learn and thats the main reason i still play, to become a better beastlord, not to get a bigger pet (well, there is no upgrade except the time range).

Kaktarr

I wish they were all vah shir size,but id does suck how small the ikky and troll pets are,like when the tyroll pets were big it was cool,the first day they were tiny,a 65 troll was farming guards in HK and a 31 asked to group with him,without conning him,cause his pet was tiny,but the ogre pets are monstrosities! theyre way too friggen big,the15 ogre pet is as big as the 64 ikky pet,its MESSED UP.but its nice on raids(i guess,ive never raided,except once) hehe anyway,they shouldent have been messin with the graphics,or they should at least fix it!
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"

Valsuvious

be happy.. shamans still can't shrink or grow their pets ever since this starting to become an issue.

Oh, and I might have been mistaken but I thought that I saw someone say that vah shir warders can't be shrunk (they can).

Xenergy

It's all about being a Troll  :D
Xenergy SleepyTroll Troll Beastlord
Xieroth MagicDragon Iksar ShadowKnight
QuoteI am guessing that the people who control the black helicopters have something more sinister in mind than releasing expansions to counter other games being released.