Main Menu

illusion glitch

Started by Tigrah, May 31, 2007, 02:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigrah

Has anyone else, apparently of the vah shir, had problems with having no visual clothes after an illusions fade (such as BA, or chanty illusions)? I've put in a /bug report, but don't know how to check the status of that, or keep it up to date... At first I thought it was just our beastial alignment, but then I tested it with chanty illusion. Same results....
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Khauruk

There's several trick you can use with illusions to either show up naked, or to show up wearing armor types that your class can't wear (i.e. tanks in robes).  Known for a long time.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Inphared

I have the same problem. I'm often illusioned, and I often do the illusion bugs, but every time I come out of a form, I'm always naked. I suspect it's a known bug, but I'm reporting it as well.

Maylian

I disagree with it being the same as the known bug. I frequently use the known bug to wear robes or plate boots on my iksar beast. However I have experienced the vah shir problem on my bard in that she occassionally isn't wearing any legs after an illusion fades, considering all classes have a plate graphic I think this might be a new problem with vah shir models.

Sanois

This is all part of the wonderful SoE fix so the rogues arent naked when they use their clicky illusions.

Epee

WTB the trick for plate boots on Leezard beasty please

Tigrah

I don't use illusion tricks. I simply use bestial alignment, or chanty illusions and am naked after the illusions fade

Vidyne

After skeleton illusion or Beastial, I am naked as well, holding my weapons and wearing purple~ silk shirt and tan pants...
I miss my Blue/Black scheme.

Tigrah

well, when I spoke to a GM (rare event though that was), he told me that there has been a LOT of griping, so they should be on top of it (though he admited that on top of it, typically means 5+ days or more).

Kitathia

YES the BA causes ( at least the male Vah Shirs ) to be nakid afterwards. I have no complaints..   :wink:

I have noticed that after last patch ALL my Vah shirs appear nakid on the login screen and all of them have tiger bodies and the siamese faces. Weird.. very weird. Freak me out the first time it happend.

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Maylian

Epee the illusion trick is to be wearing any gear you want to have the graphic for i.e. shanai's nightie, plate boots, BP etc and then illusion into any race that can't actually have that type of graphic skele illusion is obviously the best. Change all your gear back to normal and then drop the illusion and you should be standing there still wearing your plate look, robe look or whatever.

And yes my vah shir bard is also partially naked on the log on screen, as to which model type she is I haven't taken much notice.

Tigrah

I have found that on the character select screen my vah shir only appears naked if I go to a different character, then back to Tigrah while still on the select screen.