Main Menu

update looking for new solo exp spot lvl 74

Started by Kumelorm, June 16, 2007, 07:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumelorm

I am now lvl 74
WoS is kinda dangerous on the pvp servers.  it's pretty good exp but between pvp and people training it kinda sucks trying to lvl there.

this is a pretty current magelo
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1302042

tryin to find a good spot similar to WoS exp or better

Banthur

I would like to find a new solo spot too.  I am lvl 74 and I can solo WoS easily, even most of the names there but, exp sucks there now.  I also have a 71 necro.  He goes to Icefalls and Atiki and can easily solo red mobs there.  Take your 74 BL there and see how fast we die!  I thought we were a solo class.  I solo'd to the lower 60's so easily and now I can only solo light blue or green con mobs for little to no exp while my gimp, bazaar equiped necro, 3 levels below me can tear thru mobs I can't even get below 90% before I am deead.  Finding groups is a 2-3 hour /ooc LFG and /1 LFG session and MAYBE, if I get lucky, I get a group because they could not find a shaman to slow mobs.  Call me a frustrated beastlord but, I love my beastlord and now resort to playing my necro more because of no solo spots and difficulty finding groups.

Khauruk

Try your damndest to get Imp. Block and more avoidance.  And 2.0 if possible.  Those will change your soloable spots greatly.  I'd recommend trying the Steppes for a new possible place.

Edit:  Your low AA count will make it very hard to go anywhere harder.  Perhaps take a look at some of the uninstanced zones in DoN/DoD - Ascent, Stoneroot Falls, Hive (prolly not), the zone Yar'Lir instance is in (name escapes me atm).
TURNCOAT!!!!!

gregais

Inphared

Khauruk

Quote from: Inphared on July 14, 2007, 01:38:51 PM
Yar`Lir is in the Thundercrest Isle

Yeah...that one.  You'll want Chaotic Strike auged weapons for the CHing golems/gaters.  I just kept one of the RSS claws (Flamelicked) around and put a CS4 aug from DON in it...still useful sometimes.
TURNCOAT!!!!!