Main Menu

Epic 1.5 Ankhefenmut & Zazamoukh

Started by Lanestra, June 19, 2007, 10:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanestra

Neather One will Talk to me and i am now at This Point Please tell me what there is to do :x .... and how to Fix this :x Zazamoukh is wanting to kill me and Ankhefenmut will not talk to me :x .... :| how am i supost to do this  :|......  Thier Factions are Linked :x and when you get One up you lose the other :cry: How in Norrath are you supost to do this  :? with out screwing eather faction  :cry:........ Please some one Help me  :cry:...........
Blessed be Forever Free
:) Lanestra :)

tunr

http://forums.beastlords.org/index.php?topic=5630.0

You have to stand directly under them to do the hand dialog.

When I did this I had a SK, Cleric, Chanter and Ranger with me and my bot cleric.

We setup camp onn the right side of the valley as you face the sphynxes. I did the dialog on the one and pulled him to the group.
On the second we did him where he poped. Fights went fast, but they hit fast and hard if I remember correctly.

Just look for other posts in this section on the sphynixs.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Timberghost

that event is one of the PITA pieces of the 1.5 epic.

What I did was bring a cleric with me for root / atone.

When you first aproach them, they can agro, then you used to zone to reset agro and go do your hand in.

As you go through the dialog and do your hand ins, the faction switches, and yes, they are on opposite factions, so as one goes up the other goes down.

If you follow the script in the walkthrough you should have mostly the right faction to get it done.

If you find yourself needing to do a hand in or dialog to one without the right faction, bring a cleric or a chanter for memblur or atone.  That resets the agro and lets you go on.

Sourpus

I just wanted to update this since I just completed this part.

Both sphinxes are in the NE corner of the zone, alone as other's have stated.  Ankh is non aggro and is in front of Zaz, who was KOS.  I aggroed Zaz when I got close to Ankh and had to zone it [root / atone from my CLR did not stick]. 

After Zaz flew back to the spot, I had the cleric Pacify him and did my Hail / Dialogue with Ankh....upon the faction changed I became friendly WITH BOTH.

The mini-sphinxes that are spawned were relatively tough and took me a few min to take down [I am awfully geared though, having been away for 4 years].   The first sphinx ran at 10% or so but it's not an issue, the second, does not.  Btw, they both spawn right at the spot when the Sphinx falls to the ground [after you dialogue].

Note....after you turn in the item from the first kill to Zaz, he will pop back up into the air.  Once you start fighting the mini sphinx from Anhk, HE WILL AGGRO YOU if you are too close.  Not sure if the faction resets to pre-dialogue or he just didn't like me beating on the mini sphinx.  That being said....he is really weak and barely touched me with his melee/spells on my 66 BL [57AAs ]and 68 CLR [167 AAs].

Very easy event.  If I can 2box it, anyone can.