Main Menu

Class envisionment

Started by Humlaine, May 25, 2007, 10:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pakratz

I like the list, appreciate you putting it together.  I'd be pleased if we get ANY of them.

2 comments: 1) I really want some role on a raid, so any kind of raid utility would be of top desirability. 2) the paragon suggestion is good, tho I've heard it's a longshot.  Aternatively, I'd like it to be a non-mgbable spell that boosts group mana by 25% or so (which would actually supply less mana to a raid than the spell we have now, but could be targetted on an all-cleric group and would rock in group settings).

Mewzee

will post at another time atm when i have more time to read, gotta get sleep

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

sunis

maybe getting a line of pet defensive aa similar to mages? they can get ca3, cs3, and nd3 for their pet iirc.

Humlaine

as of now I am reorganizing my list and expanding on what mewzee has posted but with the ideas more in depth and actually position the potential upgrade for us we could ask for in the next coming up expansion

hakaaba

Quote from: Humlaine on May 25, 2007, 10:14:27 PM
2. Paragon, This is second only to Fero I think for most of the beastlords, in its current form paragon adds +125 to mana I think, and 400hp per tick, instead of having it at a set number, I suggest it goes on a scale of what the cleric epic is on, a % base, adding 10% back to a person's mana and HP, thus making it a very viable and great upgrade for a needed AA which we are known for.

Idea:

paragon = how it is currently
perfection = current + 1% of max hp/mana per level of the aa
aura = current + 3% + 1% of max hp/mana per level of the aa

maxed aura would be 6% of their max plus the 500 odd mana it gives already.

The total mana given by max aura would be about 1100 for someone with a 10k mana pool, which is 1) completely reasonable and 2) scales

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Tigrah

I like that idea Hak, hope that something like that gets implimented sometime soon. Has there been any talk of continuing the Growl line?
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Gxser

#1 on my list of class envisionment, is to fix Pet Survival tied with Spell/AA fixes . I don't think posting the same old stuff as to why its needed will add anything more to this post, because we basically all know.

I see many go on and on about fero. I agree with it all fero has serious issues. But as far as I am concerned the Devs can take fero and delete it and get back to actually looking at the class and fixing the stuff we have asked for, for years . Fero in all of its wasted mana and time to cast it = the least of our problems as a class. Fero is a dead subject to me and to a messload of Beasts that have gotten tired of wasting good energy discussing it just to watch other problems go by the wayside.

Daosheen somewhat of a fun fight, until the pet gets the DT and clicking doesn't cure it.  That is 1 and only 1 of atleast 20 raids I can think of off the top of my head to include TSS , Demi , PoR raids where our pets have issues. Sure, up the DPS on our pets awesome asking for that but when (in my case) Wolfie is dead i'll be thinking of just how great the DPS is on a dead pet. Don't get me wrong our pet dps does lack, but the pet survival issue is a greater need by far.

One side note I would like to add, I don't care how many times a subject gets brought up to the Devs, that subject is a community concern and should be brought up as many times as it takes for them to do something about it, no matter how small. I have seen posts "They won't go for this and that", thats not for you to decide what they will do, that is their job. if we beat the dead horse long and often enough they will do something about it. Monks, Druids, Necros, Shamans, etc are great examples of this.

Keep posting those ideas and when it comes time to kick the deadhorse hit it with a sledgehammer!
G

80 Bst

Luclin

! Greater  than no one as good as any !

Gimp Gear

Pindol

Yup, Daosheen is the event where our warders don't count as dps. Healing them makes no sense, so what I do is just park him outside the circle near ramp and keep him completely out of combat while using Growl and swarm pets only....Yeah, so much for our increasing dps with recent expansions while at the same our pets are becoming an issue of survival or push thru the roof. I am not even going into shrink size issues, lol

jitathab

What shrink size issues? just block the spell from landing on your warder. Theres a post around here on how to do it.

Pindol

I mean warder size when shrunk with tiny companion...not the shaman group spell..i can deal with that np. Our warders are still too big and they should at least shrink more with the second cast of TC like necro pets do...but the subject is old and it seems to be lying on the dusty shelf for most of the bsts and devs.

Grbage

Quote from: Pindol on June 19, 2007, 05:04:15 PM
I mean warder size when shrunk with tiny companion...not the shaman group spell..i can deal with that np. Our warders are still too big and they should at least shrink more with the second cast of TC like necro pets do...but the subject is old and it seems to be lying on the dusty shelf for most of the bsts and devs.

Not a problem for trolls at least, the six legged freak is hard to find when double shrunk using tiny companion.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv