Main Menu

*Easy* hunting grounds for a 70 casual pair.

Started by Et^Cetera, June 27, 2007, 08:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Et^Cetera

After a 6 month break from the game, I have come back and am looking for somewhere to hunt.
Being a casual 2-boxer I am not looking for the best exp or even great exp, just somewhere with a steady flow of blues which dont hit like mack trucks.  I want relaxing content, rather than challenging content.

At 65 I loved the spiders in the POI factory but cant seem to find anywhere similar since I levelled up.  I exped 66-68 in Chardok B and ground out 69-70 in POV on golems. PoV+CB were ok, but I was running out of spawns, but dont really want anything that hits any harder than that.

I also like to camp out at my hunting grounds rather than running back to POK after each session. Infact I spent 4 months down in Chardok and never saw daylight while down there, just the way I play, so I can log in, kill for an hour, log off. (so no CV or KEI)

Will hold at 70 forever now, partly due to not having the expansions after DoN, but also wanting to work AAs rather than levels as I prefer them. Also mob difficulty is raising quicker than I am. Anything POP or pre-POP would be great!
Cailus EtCetera with her trusty side kick Elllerton
Always lost, somewhere on AB.

Damim

At that level range, Arcstone was always good to me.  Most of the mobs are fully slowable, and don't hit terribly hard.  I personally liked the undead camp.  Nice and easy if you pull up where the dragon bones are.  Nothing is KOS in that area so you can AFK when need be.

Khauruk

Tower of SolRo is good...little harder than PoV, but if you're boxing a healer, it shouldn't be too bad.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Et^Cetera

After doing some reading in the forums, I hear "murks" in WoS coming up alot as a good place to hunt as long as I make sure they are snared properly.

Would this be suitable for my pair given thier current gear? with BST working AA and Druid on levels.

oh .. and as I have hardly set foot/paw in any zone outside of POP... how would I get there?
Cailus EtCetera with her trusty side kick Elllerton
Always lost, somewhere on AB.

Sanois

Murks in WoS are good exp.  I get 8% AA per solo without lesson.  I am doing them and I have 100AAs now and am level 70. I have HP 6543 MANA 6785 unbuffed.

Khauruk

Easy way:  Wizard/druid/guild lobby port.

Long way:  PoK > Dranik's Scar > Noble's Causeway > Wall of Slaughter
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Gunzak

WoS murks would be easy for you.  Beastlord pulls with slow and fires a couple nukes while Druid snares, heals and DDs.  I used to bring my Druid down there till murks got so easy I just go to solo now.  Solo they are 8% AA per kill and duo they are 4%.

Take guild portal directly to WoS and the cave is to the south east.  Invis up and it will take you 20 seconds to run there.

Sardarni

Level 70 beasty with 710aa +, I tried WoS and there are 2 caves, the undead in the SE and 1 just south of the guild port in area.  The thing I didn't like about them is they are a tunnel and no real "loop" to go into.  I was afraid of going in too far and they spawn behind me.  The tricky thing will be leaving and having them pop behind me moving out the cave.

I just do PoF for 6.5 AA a kill and easier pulls.

Gunzak

The one nice thing about Sol Ro is the mobs don't mitigate slow so they will swing much less then murks.  The bad thing is you will get doubles every pull but the two single roamers, they hit harder then murks and have a lot of hit points.  If you do Sol Ro make sure you reslow during the fight because if it wears off and you have two 700 hitters banging on you unslowed your Druid isn't gonna make up for that.

I did Sol Ro for awhile but I got tired of getting doubles so I switched to WoS Murks.  Just remember to snare the murks if you go to WoS since they run fast at 20%.