Main Menu

Some tips on ToB mobs please...

Started by Raetherin, June 30, 2007, 12:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raetherin

Hey guys;

My guild has been raiding in ToB for a while now. We regularly take down Anastasia, Gnarlibrambles Valik And Vasella. It looks like we will be soon making a move on Mad Mary-Anne and Maestro Tan'lor. I am posting in the hopes that some of you guys might be able to please offer any tips and winning strategies on these two. Thanks in advance.
Raetherin - 70 - Beastlord - The Nameless

Maylian

Very few people ever bother with MMA on AB at least, she is the toughest and possibly not worth the effort.

As for Maestro he spawns adds during the event quite frequently. My guild tried the clearing them as we went approach which is very slow and laborious and also seemed riskier than a full burn. When we full burned Maestro we had DPS fight in one corner and the casters in the other and had enc's AE mez to keep the adds under control. Once dead just a case of clearing the adds. Can't remember too much about AE's or things going off though.

jitathab

MMA is ok, did on second attempt :)

Maestro we have done several times, often with only 4 clerics and mid 30's raid numbers. Heres a hint.. adds despawn if dont have any agro :)

Lotusis

MMA was imo the most fun in tob especially when fought mid bridge. watching people pulmit to their deaths is always fun imo.