Main Menu

Beastlords ROAR to the DEVS

Started by Mewzee, May 12, 2007, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discordant

Quote from: Urim on June 20, 2007, 06:46:53 PM
Quote from: PindolTriple attack is being made into an actual trained skill ( we might actually see warriors passing us on dps list....fun, fun, fun)

At the high end, that already happens.

Isn't that the truth.

jitathab

To get questions asked/answered by a dev on HoC only requires 2 things.
1) a Question
2) To turn up early and ask the question.

Thats it!

I asked several questions on HOC about non bst iussues and got several answered, without every being to a HOC before and using a different handle. So if you got a burning question, turn up and ask it.

Fornax

Any updates? I don't post much, but definitely read these boards. I have been posting on the SoE boards recently, but they seem largely ignored. Only a few people really post there anyway.

I have a lot of idea, some crazy, some stupid, but all to promote the beastlord class. Somehow.

We need more raid utility, group utilities are pretty much good, but in a raid, we current do a little more dps than a warrior, but are pretty much dead in the water without double attack or songs without our pet if it dies. Granted, promised mending is a big boon, but thats nothing compared to other what classes got.
Fornax - Luclin(Veeshan)
75 Arch-Animist

recoil silverclaws

The tripple attack being turned into a skill adds nothing to the class's that had it allready all there doing is giving a number to back what was allready there. A war that dose 500 dps before the patch will still only do 500 after it, the change adds nothing.
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--