Main Menu

A Forgotten place!

Started by vuulf, July 08, 2007, 12:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vuulf

Okay, so i remember this from back in my necro days... If you want some good, old world experience, go to the Dreadlands! In the DL, there is some undead pyramids near the wizard spires, and what you will be hunting is the Plaguebone Thieves. You may be thinking that it was only good for a necro because they are the masters of the undead right? Nope, it was just good cause Necro's are good soloers Tongue. The beautiful thing about these plaguebones is that they are not social, so if they are right next to each other, no worries, single pulls only Smiley. All you really have to do is make sure you get drowsy on them, maybe throw in a few DoTs, but for the most part they are pretty easy. Try it, it works for me, if it works for you, let me know, maybe we can get this stickied or something Smiley.

Happy Hunting!

Vuulf Lupinis
43 BL of Terris Thule

Pindol

Yeah...when DL was a hot zone, I lvled my necro from 30 to 50 there in 2 days (with druid DS + Skinspikes), but i went there few weeks ago with another toon and it wasnt as good as before, but still nice till low 40s.

Perhaps

I love Dreadlands. Went there with my 43 BST and solo'd the west side for a few lvls. Only took me a few hours to get 3 lvls. Easy fights and not too much aggro if you know how to handle yourself.

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!