Main Menu

TSS Mold Camps

Started by Banthur, July 14, 2007, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banthur

Are there any mold camps in TSS a 74 BL with 109 AAs can solo?  I am thinking about setting up a second account and moving my 69 cleric there.  If not solo-able, how about duo-able?  I have the chest drop from Icefalls but need the others.

dainfrol

you may be able to 2 box the Chef camp in Stepes, and the elemental camp in Sunderock.  You may also try Sulfurog there in Sunderock.  I don't think you'd be able to do Son of Severon or the mamoth.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Kitathia

Sulforrog would be solable.. with a FD puller. Or duo-able with paci pulls. The wrist from the elemetals is soloable but getting leather to drop was a bugger.

Legs is not soloable for a bst - at least not one I have seen. I'm sure some of the high enders can do it.. I have killed in that camp (incl) named with 3 ppl. SK-CLR and bst. Again it's a camp where a FD puller really rocks.

Chef camp stinks but it is soloable, but I don't see you being able to handle to many adds and with out careful pulling you will get add. Duoable though. ( Paci is a good thing).

Powersources.. you need a decent group in Valde or the mines to get em.

Good luck.
KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious