Main Menu

Tenacity - Dro Guild

Started by Kakan, July 31, 2007, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakan

We're working on our push to Deathknell, looking at some of the other targets available to us and the more the better.

www.tenacityguild.com

We're raiding Demi Plane of Blood (Tier 2) and targets in Prophesy of Ro (Suchon and Sullon Zek) and The Serpents Spine (Only small quick things when possible). We've raided Anguish to death and since Overlord Mata Muram is down we dont plan to hit this very often except to fill in weak spots; we hit Vish weekly for a quick raid. We expect to have Suchon down soon, and start working on Sullon Zek next.

We raid 4-5 nights a week for 3-4 hours at a time. We're not mandatory raiding, and don't force our members to play every day - we want 50% of the raids out of you to be in our good graces - so if you can raid 2-3 days a week, great. Days we DO NOT raid ever - Tuesday/Friday.

While not every class is wide open for people, I don't want anyone discouraged because your best in game buddy is a class we aren't taking - apply, talk to me, Emarie, Tautog, or Shimo in game and we'll see. Our applications are private to the guild, but we will not speak with you if you are in another active guild (People use the guild halls and stay in small guilds more and more these days). I've expressly told the members not to do this - Please don't put us in a situation that embarrasses you, us and anyone else.

Desired Classes: 1 Beastlord, 1-2 Clerics, 1 Enchanter, 1 Druid, 2 Necro, 2 Paladins, 2 Shaman and 2 Wizard. If you're an SK or Warrior, you're going to be hard pressed to get in but it never hurts to try.

We don't require level 75, we require level 70 with adequate AAs (This is so subjective I can't begin to list class requirements). We'll work with you to learn the new stuff as long as you are willing to pay attention, try, and want to have fun with naked elf parties.

Thanks for your time.