Main Menu

Congrats Humlaine - New BST Correspondent!

Started by Selerra, August 01, 2007, 03:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humlaine

Quote from: Daigyon on August 02, 2007, 12:04:37 AM
Add to pet survivability pet DPS.  Pets would be more worth keeping alive if they did more than base 60-70 DPS
On average mine does 250+ dps on raids about 200 on normal mobs, granted this is not great, but when you factor in how sucky pet suvivablity is at the moment, I think if you fix one its gonna help the other out greatly, one step at a time, pet focus's in general seem to be fine, granted its not gonna make everyone happy.  In their current state I think they should be left alone as they give a decent boost per tier of pet focus.

Khauruk

I'd recommend making Pet Survivability a 3 pronged approach with both Tulisin and Jebasiz - an agreed upon set of requests with a focus on how it should be more mana efficient/cast time efficient to keep a pet alive than to nuke/BE pet/etc with the mana/time/spell gems it takes to keep said pet alive.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Humlaine

hitting on cast times, mages and necro pets take 2 times longer to cast then ours does, we have the fastest summoning pet. I am working with the necro CC, and krovar ( mage CC ) on this already

Merescata

Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Lenoth

Congrats Humlaine ! now you have something to do during raids  :-D

Someone need to update description on this forum so it reflect change of CC...

Tigrah

Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Wirehog

Fornax

Don't forget how useless Steeltrap is in its current form. Granted, it could be much better, but right now its terrible.

Gratz on getting the position btw :)
Fornax - Luclin(Veeshan)
75 Arch-Animist

recoil silverclaws

Quote from: Fornax on August 03, 2007, 07:12:28 AM
Don't forget how useless Steeltrap is in its current form. Granted, it could be much better, but right now its terrible.

Gratz on getting the position btw :)

Besides the fact you cant tell when it fades the spell is quite useful and far from terrible. What other class can cast one 300ish mana spell for a  70% slow on up to 5 mobs when used right, not even counting the resist mod it has where you can slow some mobs with this spell that we as beastlords cant slow with the sha's line.

It has its problems but none of witch make it useless or a terrible spell to use.

ffs it has a better resist rate then the chanter slow lol

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=10361&source=Live <--- steeltrap proc

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=6826&source=Live <---chanter slow

Btw grats on the new position, dont go to crazy mwhahaha = )
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

Kitathia

Grats Sucker! --------------- just kidding------------LOL

I'm sure you will do a great job!

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

stormeye

Gratz and it already looks as if you have your handsfull so good luck as well

Mewzee

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

LabradorPaws

Congrats Humlaine, and the best of luck to you :)

Schecter

I found this website due to trying to find a way to put my opinion on BST's, how we need a correspondent and yet I found out we just got one, congrats Humlaine

Dysiz

Congrats Humlaine,

And as my first post on these boards I would like to bring up something...

The number of reply's to this post speaks volumes.

http://forums.beastlords.org/index.php?topic=1090.0

And then there's this...
QuoteI like the pet models we have actually, I mean they could use a retune but for the most part the only big thing I would like to see changed is the name's instead of humlaine's warder I want to see a different name so targeting isn't a issue on raids for cure's or buffs  ...Humlaine

Ever since Beastlords were introduced I have been longing to change my warder's name.  I think a level cap on this ability would be a wise idea, perhaps at lvl 25?

Anyway, I hope something soon comes about this...

-Dysiz