Main Menu

Per Prathun's request at FF, spells parent classes have that the hybrids should

Started by Khauruk, August 05, 2007, 06:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

I would like to see a few more of the buffs from the shaman tree come our way. A HoT would be ok, if you make it self only though I would never mem it, I only have room in my spell lineup for 1 heal and would prefer a direct heal that I can hit other people with in an emergency. Overstat buffs wouldn't be too far removed from what we should get at a reduced effectiveness and maybe some form of extra debuffs as well.

Personally would like to see some form of deagro like I've mentioned in another post. With everyone arguing for a new debuff but no way of losing the huge amount of agro these generate then it leaves us more in the hole than we already are. How about we could get a short reuse shroud (much like bestial alignment)? These shrouds could have multiple uses, say panther form could mean we have an innate chance to evade after an attack to lose a set amount of agro........just an idea.

Tomorrow

Wow,  This thread has turned into a wish list..... Please remember the topic all ( Per Prathun's request at FF, spells PARENT classes have that the hybrids should  )

1 - Talisman of Celerity Easy upgrade, Convenience issue--------YES
2 - Cripple http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=1592&source=Live  This would be a plenty sufficient upgrade for SoF, imo. (see The List thread for what I'm talking about) ABSOLUTELY YES
3 - Levitation http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=2894&source=Live  Easy upgrade, convenience issue (no reagent).  (medium yes mainly becasue batwings stack 100 now)

Longshots:
Remove Curse (doubt w e'd get RGC)  YES
Pure Blood YES
HoT line - Quiescence at 80 wouldn't be horribly overpowering....might be able to make a case for it. ( so/so yes, without an AA line to crit HoTs  this will be sooo gimp)

Might be nice:
Spirit of Scale http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=1554&source=Live

One of the major things i believe all will agree on is the fact we need some upgrade in Cures, whether it be Disease/Poison/Curse and that is becoming more of a necessity than a convenience issue.

Now my next Question I pose to everyone.  Other than we share the same leather armor, Rake, and block.   What other relationship do we have to monks?  Unfortunately, i am not well versed enough on monks disc.  I see everyone on this forum wants shammy buffs but i do think we should look into some monk disc (at least their lower level disc's)  or some form of i with a beasty twist........ just a thought. =)
Tomorrow 75 Beastlord of Maelyn Starpye

Kanan

Bsts & monks share a defensive disc (their stonestance = our protective spirit)

We basically have Innerflame + crit increase, in Empathic Fury.

I'd like their Voiddance (increase avoidance by 10000% for 2 ticks), but don't expect that tbh.

While I'd love FD, that's not something that honestly suits us.

Their pacify discs from lower level would be useless, bcs they'd not work on the mobs we'd want to pull.

So, as to monks, yeah, we've got the discs for the most part we'd use.

A kick that's some dps would be really nice.  sorry, the 5 or less that kick is presently ain't worth it to some (not myself, but some ;p)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Nusa

I already mentioned a monk aa and a monk disc on the very first response to this thread.

Gxser

Shaman -
Talisman of Celerity
Cripple
Some kind of Cure (lesser rgc line)

Monk -
Anything involving a kick that actually does damage (Nusa's Idea works for me)
G

80 Bst

Luclin

! Greater  than no one as good as any !

Gimp Gear