Main Menu

Solteris Elite Faction

Started by Maylian, August 13, 2007, 07:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

Hi guys,

My guild has just finished flagging for Solteris and we're now going to be focusing on getting as far through it before November's expansion is released. I am wondering a few things relating to the Elite vendor's you buy the spells and armour from. Firstly I'm presuming everyone in the raid gains faction hits from finishing the events? Secondly does everyone also gain the phosphite reward?

For some reason I have been unable to get Ally faction for rank 2 spells so don't have BatM yet, are the spells for rank. 3 linked to faction or to events like the gear? Just so I can get an idea of whether it will be worth my time finishing the rank 2 faction. Finally has anyone got a rough price list of the armour and BatM spells from the vendors?

Thanks in advance.

Ganellon D'Alinor

There is no faction involved to be able to buy spells / Armor / Raid Powersource.
Only hidden flag when you kill a named. Phosphites (to buy raid power source only) drops from trash on an average of 1 per mob. Officers will have to manage how they will share them.

Mammoth-Hide Guard Rk. III cost 50 Phophesnes - Must have killed Sister to see it on Elite spell vendor
Diregriffon's Bite Rk. III cost 100 Phophesnes - Must have killed Sister,Aprosis and Balreth to see it on Elite spell vendor
Bark at the Moon Rk. III cost 150 Phophesnes - Must have killed Sister, Aprosis,Balreth, Astire and Irissa to see it on Elite spell vendor

That make the spells long to get and really really way to expansive imo and every body think the same when you see that only like 30 spells have been bought serverwide.

Wrist = cost 100 phosphenes (Unlock after Sister kill - Drop 2 x 100 phosphenes)
Glove = cost 150 phosphenes (Unlock after Aprosis ki- Drop 2 x 100 phosphenesl)
Hands = cost 200 phosphenes (Unlock after Balreth kill- Drop 2 x 200 phosphenes)
Head = cost 250 phosphenes (Unlock after Astire kill- Drop 2 x 200 phosphenes)
Arms =  cost 400 phosphenes (Unlock after irissa kill- Drop 2 x 400 phosphenes)
Legs = cost 450 phosphenes (Unlock after Commodus kill- Drop 2 x 400 phosphenes)
Chest = cost 700 phosphenes (Unlock after Mayong kill- Drop 2 x 1000 phosphenes)

Humlaine

only issue with the spells atm is only about 19 people in the game have a rk 3 spell from TBS, due to it being on the same currency as armor, its not a top priority for most guilds,  :x