Main Menu

Proposal for SOF Ideas for Beastlords

Started by Mewzee, August 24, 2007, 12:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dainfrol

My favorite alt would have to be my bard.  I couldn't get into the zerk I made to even level him up past 15.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Sikkem

I am doing a wizzie here as I have no confidence at all in them correcting the beastlord  :x

Trouble I have is that I am the only beastlord our guild has so they are very reluctant for me to change classes  :-o

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Grbage

I re-activated the warrior my bst replaced as main way back when. He's currently getting anguished geared with 435aa/25aa banked. Keeping my bst waiting in the wings just in case SoF suprises me but I'm not holding my breath.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Maylian

Humlaine, can you feed this info back. Maybe they'll give us some attention if they realise that half the bst population is on the verge of rerolling, even if its just to give us a "swap to class XX" AA  :roll:

Thelynxeffect

One wonders if soe are deliberately trying to p*ss the beastlord community off sufficiently that so few peeps decide to play a beastie any more, that they can drop the entire class and allow shammies to focus on buffs, magicians to focus on pets and zerkers to focus on dps.  Soe could then 'focus' (for want of a better word :p) on them without worrying about chucking a few bones to the beasties that might offend the aforementioned classes if it encrouched too much into 'their' territory.

Maylian

Was funny tonight I was given the option of levelling my bard to 75 and a few AA's and switching mains. Maybe.....

Khauruk

I'm trying to decide on playing Pally, or wiz atm.  Not much faith in either of my main's issues being taken care of (BST, and druid).
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Merescata

I'm not re-rolling anything.  This is the best toon for my play style.
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Kope

Alt zerker is now 75 anguish and almost flagged for DPoB.  Also waiting for SoF to if there is a change to BLs other wise I will change mains to Zerk. 

I think it would be nice for devs to see the mirgation happening as well.  Thanks

Kope

Humlaine

Trust me, I don't want to see anyone re-roll but that being said I cant stop anyone.  Now I will say the expansion brings alot of positives to our class, there are a few things I am not happy about but alot of good stuff! I will be posting when NDA is lifted on what's what and such no need to worry.

Sikkem

Quote from: Humlaine on October 30, 2007, 12:43:09 PM
Trust me, I don't want to see anyone re-roll but that being said I cant stop anyone.  Now I will say the expansion brings alot of positives to our class, there are a few things I am not happy about but alot of good stuff! I will be posting when NDA is lifted on what's what and such no need to worry.

Yet only 4 days ago you posted this

Quote from: Humlaine
I have to see you reroll hanelce, but I understand man, the lack of effort from the dev team + just the compounding
of old issues is leaving alot of people at a loss. I myself am disappointed in what I've seen so far.

One wonders what sony could have done in a couple of days to cause a flip like this. From past history offered more free lunches?

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Icekracker

when will the NDA be lifted? i think i missed that somewhere.
Icekracker - 80 Beastlord of Bertoxxulous

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1378435

Khauruk

There's no date for the NDA to be lifted yet...probably approx. 1 week before release  though.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Humlaine

I am disappointed as a whole, but thats just me, overall there's alot of good things comming out,  if your gonna try and use my own words against me it wont work, I don't play like that and I wont let people badger me or any other person on these forums. Cant a person be frustrated without people using it against them? or is everyone here bitter?

Maylian

/raises hand for the bitter option.

I agree with you Hum, disappointed in what I've seen but more so with the dialogue going on with SoE. I still love the class and enjoy playing the game but I gave up on soloing ages ago and brought my cleric over which makes things a lot more possible. Maybe I'll just continue to play Guitar Hero and hope that I get arthritis and so a proper reason to make another class  :roll: