Main Menu

55 beastlord equipment check please.

Started by lelandfallon, October 08, 2007, 09:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lelandfallon

Hello everyone. I am a 55 beastlord working on my aas soloing in necropolis. I love the beastlord and the versatility they offer.. i know peope say not good in raids, but im mostly a solo.group type player as of now. Anyways i was hoping you experiance players can tell me how my guy is for his level gear wise and stat wise and what i should focus on improving. Please not im mostly a solo player, i like to try new places and such but group also when people are looking. I play on zek. I pasted the link to my profile from eqplayers, the information is all correct for him looking at it. Thank you.

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_profile.vm?characterId=631360617218

lelandfallon

I encourage any experiance player to post me some feedback with the direction i need to be going... I see the post has some views, but no one has responded.. I dont even know if my beastlord is complete suckage with what his stats and armor is or not.. Please feel free to be honest with me. I wish to be able to solo higher end stuff once i have about 150-200 aas i will start leveling again. Im not in a rush to get to max highest level right now. Thank You.. and Please post.. thanks.

Nusa

I can't respond gear-wise, as the current gear environment completely surpasses what was available when I was your level (which was right about when the PoP expansion came out), and I'm not familiar with what's available for you.

I suggest you look into doing the Bond of the Wild LoY spell quest. That's a useful spell at your level, and you'd probably find it a fun quest to solo.

Khauruk

I'd love to help you out (if any is needed), but I won't pay for eqplayers, and thus can't see what your equipment actually is.  Make a magelo (www.magelo.com), and you'll get loads of replies I'm guessing.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

JillieMT

Welcome to the board lelandfallon!  :-)

Remember... patience is a virtue!
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

lelandfallon

Aye, i downloaded the magelo, but there down due to a  patch?.. Anyways you dont need to pay for eqplayers to click on the link. The link shows me stats and to the right my armor.. anything else like aas you would, but i have like 15-20 aas right now so it doesnt matter as much. Just curious about my armor and stats and where i need to go from there. I will try to do a magelo once it is running again. Thank You all.

Fuzkitty

Definately look into the charm of lore from crescent reach.  It's so easy to do and most of the drops can be gotten with invis.  Also the wos ear with the cold focus should be something nice for you, but definately wouldn't be soloable at your level. 

Khauruk

I can see a picture of your gear...not what any of it actually is :).  EQPlayers stats also can be manipulated with buffs, and other things.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Humlaine

ornate armor is still probbly  still one of the best ways to go for that level range

Shieara

Yeah I looked at your post but once I saw that it was an eqplayers account I realized that I couldn't help you.  I can see the visual icons of your armor but when I click on one it brings me to a page asking me to pay for the service...which I am too cheap to do.  If you want to make a free magelo I will look at it again.

lelandfallon

Thanks everyone. I download Magelo but it says it is waiting to be fixed from a recent patch of eq, so looks like its gonna be a day or 2 before i get a magelo setup. Ill repost it once i have it done.