Main Menu

Itemization Idea's Breatplate clickies.

Started by Humlaine, September 13, 2007, 07:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humlaine

As the question states what BP clicky would you like to see come back in one for or another, here is a list of what each does.

Anguish BP Clicky

Savage Spirit Infusion - ncrease All Skills Damage Modifier by 50%, Skill Damage Taken(-15) ( thats the mitigation for pets defensive part if your wondering :-D  )

TSS BP Clicky

Spirit of Venesh - Increase Hitpoints by 100 per tick,

Add Proc: Viscous Venom -
1:     Increase Poison Counter by 3
2:    Decrease HP when cast by 200
3:    Decrease Hitpoints by 125 per tick

TBS ( solteris ) BP Clicky

Spirit of Solteris - Increase Hitpoints by 100 per tick,

Add Proc: Viscous Venom
1:     Increase Poison Counter by 3
2:    Decrease HP when cast by 200
3:    Decrease Hitpoints by 125 per tick

Kitathia

I have a DoN BP - so clickies don't matter much to me. Hoping to get the New one once the reciepe's come out. I think as long as a clicky is USEFUL for a beastlord it's a good thing. Lame dot's on a BP is waste of a clicky/focus.

Kitkat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Nusa

What kind of poll is this? You're only asking about 2 effects (you listed 3, but 2 of them are identical). What about something new and different? Or something old, but useful to us (e.g. Talisman of Celerity - group haste). And there should ALWAYS be a "something else" option -- "none" is not really an option.

Inphared

What he's basically doing is confirming with the community that the TSS and Solteris BP clickies blow goats. Once he has a sufficient poll numbers to show that, he can say to Merloc and/or Prathun "Hey, the community thinks this sucks, change it or make it better or something." New options will probably come later.

**EDIT**

I voted for Anguish Btw

Kanan

dot procs are a bad thing, mkay?

seriously... when I saw them doing this back after TSS release, I was forseeing scenarios where a mob is needing to be mezzed, mez wears off right as existing target dies, so pet turns & pops it one, proccing the dot.. the chanter throws a mez, 5 secs later, the dot ticks, breaks the dot & wipes ya.

Our pets mitigate like a wet snotrag, so any mitigation for them is big for us.  Any parses done as to which is better dph? (and yes, that is hour.. I'm thinking long term combat usefulness as well, not just burn situation.)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Khauruk

Judging by this, and a similar thread on The Druid's Grove, Merloc is actually looking for feedback before he creates the SoF endgame BP.

Druid consensus was that any nukes on the BP would be worthless, as the recast timer is just going to be way too long.  I agree.  I favor a utility click, or a utility spell (though the developers have made comments, I'm told, that they never want a clicky to entirely replace a core spell again - a la the PoTime clickies for shammies/enc/druid/etc).

Anguish effect - would be nice if it returned.  Nicer if it was in a modified form that affected the owner as well (or at least the werewolf pet), and included a weaponshield component for the pet (30 seconds of that for the pet shouldn't be too much to ask).  <3 the recast timer on it.

Roar of Thunder - mega roar clicky on BP could be very useful (not tied to timer of the AA tho!).

Other thoughts - I'm coming up blank w/ anything cool right now that wouldn't be ridiculous.  I'll edit something in later probably.

Focus:
Judging by the druid posts, Merloc is looking at the foci for the BPs as well, since many have been very poorly received since he started itemization.  Fanfaire comments have also said that he is looking to systemize foci and slots, so you don't have to juggle 15 pieces to upgrade one foci because everything is on different slots.

Anguish had a extra +5% to one cold nuke
Demi - 20% Bene mana pres
Venesh - 70% to TSS Heal rk. III
Solteris - None.

I would personally like to see the demi ranged focus updated to 30% for the new spell, and added to the BP.  That, or a rocking good poison focus, perhaps.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kanan

hell.. I'm planning on doing the unthinkable & farming a new AAAA just to get a poison focus for myself for now.  Having a damn good one on the horizon would definitely be a very nice thing.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Ganellon D'Alinor

Not sure to get the point of the question but i prefer the pet proc based on poison to the all skill increase mod.

If you are looking for more feed back about those clikies I'd rather see one increasing both pet and player.

About the foci pls be sure that merloc won t just copy paste the TSS one, we don't need another healing focus assuming it is already on Helm and this one works for all our heals  :-P I liked the Anguish one, really specific but i rather prefer to get a Cold foci, I am really laking one, 3 only items available on FC/AG for TSS, no one on TBS and toons of MP detri/benef on soltaris so really looking for a cold foci :)

Pakratz

I love the idea of pet weaponshield clicky, Khauruk.  Would allow him to actually OT for a few seconds which I would love - I miss the old days :-)

A utlity/situational clicky would be of much more use than a dps clicky imo since the dps added by the above 2 clickies are very  small (under 5 dps I believe if you take into account the recast time).

Humlaine

I am posting a new poll for focus affects and worn effects as I speak, I will probbly miss alot, just post the one you want to see, I will have a option as other, if you choose other I just ask you post what focus your wanting

Ganellon D'Alinor

Another way to give us a nice effect is to get a decrease reuse timer on empathic fury

Humlaine

anymore clickies? turning this in tomorrow morning or tonight.

Inphared

The warrior breastplate clicky from TSS has a 3000 point heal on it. I might prefer that to something like a damage mitigator. Something like a weaker version of pet mend would be cool to have.

Grbage

Quote from: Inphared on September 18, 2007, 02:35:43 AM
The warrior breastplate clicky from TSS has a 3000 point heal on it. I might prefer that to something like a damage mitigator. Something like a weaker version of pet mend would be cool to have.

That heal clicky is on a long timer(15 minutes I believe) and not insta cast making it only semi useful for emergency situations.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Inphared

I know it's not instant, but if it goes live it would be infinitely better than anything we currently have. I know I would use it. There's also no set reuse timer for anything yet, which is another option we might be able to negotiate with the devs on.