Main Menu

Itemization Idea's Breastplate Focus Effects

Started by Humlaine, September 13, 2007, 10:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humlaine

As the subject says above,  Focus Effects for BP's what is a focus effect you would like to see, it doesnt have to have been a focus effect that was on a BP before, it can be from a different item in the game.

Xacer

You would think Cold but its not our best nuke anymore.  Id go for Poison FTW. and if were lucky i might be one that affects both our nukes and dots.

Hanelce

I'm not to much in to the increase of the posion nukes.. although, i would be in to having a posion nuke mana pres.  We get enough agro out of Bite, saving some mana wouldn't be bad.

75 Arch Animist

Khauruk

Quote from: Hanelce on September 15, 2007, 02:09:27 AM
I'm not to much in to the increase of the posion nukes.. although, i would be in to having a posion nuke mana pres.  We get enough agro out of Bite, saving some mana wouldn't be bad.

Foci do not increase agro of any spells (well, non-DoTs) - the amount of agro for a generic nuke is equal to it's base damage.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Hanelce

Quote from: Khauruk on September 15, 2007, 03:30:27 AM
Quote from: Hanelce on September 15, 2007, 02:09:27 AM

Foci do not increase agro of any spells (well, non-DoTs) - the amount of agro for a generic nuke is equal to it's base damage.

Well fine!

I still like a foci for mana pres for our new posion nuke in SoF (if we get one)

75 Arch Animist

Humlaine

Humlaine

anymore idea's? turning this in later today or tomorrow morning

Urim

Focus effect that increases duration of BaTM (or the upgrade more likely) by a minimum 50%.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'