Main Menu

Weekly Feedback Oct 1

Started by Humlaine, October 02, 2007, 03:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gxser

All that Uber DPS is very special for the Pet gifted.

#1 Issue = Pet survivability. This needs and has to be addressed. A dead pet = 0 DPS from said pet simple as that.
#2 Issue = Pet DPS, no explaination needed.
Issues 3 through A gazillion are still the same and just piling up for years now. Beat the DEADHORSE !

Examples :  Fero blows , SE blows , Pets getting lost (Yes a Wolf Pet must have Spirit of Wolf on to stay close , go figure that logic) , Barbarians have no leg graphics since GoD and I'm quite tired of seeing a Hairy Legged Hanelce running by looking for his warder , mitigation is junk we know (we have told them , we have showed them , we haven't done their jobs for them I must concede that fact) , Raid Utility is gone , What ever happen to the bst being the Best solo class in the game when I first created my toon waaaayyy back in the day (I'd say there are quite a few classes that have well passed us in the solo department), Pet slow (need I say anything more) , Dots are issues in their own right (giving the Dot Issues their own set of Props) , Abolish Disease oh boy won't go there any further . I'll stop here ya'll get the point , yours Bst's and naturally you would. Oh btw I crit kicked for 89 the other night in raids with shaman love on my DPS was Kickin (very sad pun intended). SoE could use a few like us lol

The first 2 issues are the biggest in my opinion. They have been and still are. Stay on this , the rest are things that maybe will or maybe will not get addressed as its been a growing list of the same issues for years , but we have to keep our pets in top shape, they are us , The Beastlord !

G

80 Bst

Luclin

! Greater  than no one as good as any !

Gimp Gear

Hanelce

Quote from: Gxser on October 17, 2007, 08:50:05 PM
I'm quite tired of seeing a Hairy Legged Hanelce running by looking for his warder

They know your lying now... I never summon a pet :)

75 Arch Animist

Humlaine