Main Menu

Dual Boxing with 71 Druid

Started by Roland, October 02, 2007, 03:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roland

I have a 75 BL with about 11k HP & Mana and 140ish AA and a 71 Druid with 10k Mana and 800 AA.

Both have all expansions.

I know I would probably be better off grouping but, would there be any good places to dual box to get some AA for the BL and level the Druid?

I am new to dual boxing, so I definately could use a sorta easy camp to start   :-D and then maybe move to a tougher/better one.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated

Adding Magelo for Beastlord:
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1365835

Khauruk

Assuming you want the BST tanking:

A magelo would be helpful - so we can see where you put your AAs, and what your mod2s are like.

My BST is just now 75, w/ 600AAs, and w/ anguish ratio weapons, 50ish accuracy, Cleave/Fero V, and good avoidance/imp block 3/imp dodge 3.  So....good dps, good defensively, lower HP than yours (assuming your numbers are unbuffed)

I box a druid w/ 10k buffed mana, and only 250AAs, DON groupable foci mainly.

When the druid was lvl70 and the BST was 74, MPG was the best I could find (6way).  Everything was lvl69 or 70.  That slowed way down once they dinged 71/75, though more for the BST than DRU.  I've tried out a few other places, but none seem to be in the sweet spot of mob levels/HPs/Max Hit - Sunderrock, Steppes, RCoD, Thundercrest, some DoDH uninstanced, PoR, Icefall (too many HPs).

I have yet to try:  Nest, avoiding RSS (they'll hit too hard/fast to manage w/o atk debuffs), Different islands in TBS, 68.1 instances (all mobs 69/70 iirc...need to head back, might be the best idea).

I've moved on lately to occasional groups, but also some charm kiting with the druid of icefall mammoths.  It has been ungrouped, but I finished 71 off *fast* w/ the dru.

Your AA count might make it really hard to 2box for good xp - check it out.  If you can handle MPG 6way reasonably well, try 68.1...I'm thinking it's the best bet for difficulty.
TURNCOAT!!!!!