Main Menu

Pet Focus Bug ?

Started by Gxser, October 03, 2007, 07:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gxser

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the equiptment section or pet section as it deals with both .

73 Pet Spirit of Uluanes with Vermilion Batfur Sash (Demi) - Pet focus = Spire Servant , does base high non-crit damage of 138
73 Pet Spirit of Uluanes with Kizash's Savage Heart Sandals (Qvic) - Pet focus = Ritual Summoning , does a base high non-crit of 127

73 Pet Spirit of Uluanes with Vermilion Batfur Sash - Pet focus = Spire Servant & Kizash's Savage Heart Sandals - Pet focus = Ritual Summoning on at the same time , does high non-crit damage of 114 .

All pets had Unparalleled Voracity & Spirit of Lairn on.

My understanding that if you have more than 1 pet focus on at one time the highest focus is applied. In my case it is actually killing both focuses and bringing a negative dps return. Maybe I misunderstod but I thought this was fixed eons ago.
G

80 Bst

Luclin

! Greater  than no one as good as any !

Gimp Gear

Inphared

There was an issue about this concerning the TBS pet focus and the TSS pet focus. TSS would take effect, but at least one focus always worked. Send a PM to Prathun or Merloc concerning the issue and they should get it fixed.

Or, the shorthand way to fix it is to upgrade your boots.  :-D

Hanelce

Quote from: Inphared on October 03, 2007, 12:24:42 PM
There was an issue about this concerning the TBS pet focus and the TSS pet focus. TSS would take effect, but at least one focus always worked. Send a PM to Prathun or Merloc concerning the issue and they should get it fixed.

Or, the shorthand way to fix it is to upgrade your boots.  :-D

Gxser is gimp, if he upgrades his boots.. we have no one to make fun of in our guild bst chat anymore :)

75 Arch Animist

Gxser

Sent PM's to both. Thx Inph. /snag Han's sundress !!
G

80 Bst

Luclin

! Greater  than no one as good as any !

Gimp Gear

Humlaine