Main Menu

Draeven.com

Started by Camikazi, August 07, 2007, 06:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camikazi

Not sure if this is problem with just me, but I am seeing Welcome to Draeven.com on bottom of all the forum pages, with a pic of a girl and links next to it, first time I have seen it and just looks out of place. Just wondering if it is normal or not.

Inphared

It's an advertisement so the Mod's can keep the site up and running. Yes, it's normal.

JillieMT

I don't see that at all.

Then again... Firefox 2.0.0.6, with AdBlock Plus add-on!  :-D
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Camikazi

I have same firefox and AdBlock as well, but I still see it, it's way at the bottom though below the entire forum so not in the way, was just odd to see it there.

Thelynxeffect

I dont see any ads at the bottom of any forum pages.  The only ads i can see atm are to the left in the side bar under stats headed ads then "ads by google".  I would run a spyware program if it was me as that does seem a little odd that not many of us are seeing what u are seeing.  For info I running normal IE6 with its lame pop up blocker.

dainfrol

WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Camikazi

I'm getting it on all 4 comps, one of which is not on net (connected it just to check). No spyware or viruses on any of them either.

Jaeren

It was a bug. Will be fixed shortly. Basically, it was an old domain I lost control of and I guess didn't change all of the themes, most aren't showing it.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)