Main Menu

Heard we don't have to start the raid in Grimling Forest to start our epic 1.0?

Started by Narcon, October 04, 2007, 01:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narcon

Not sure if it's right or not, but been trying to get help to do the grimling raid war in Grimling Forest for a while now and some bsts told me we don't have to actually start the war anymore, we can just go to one of the camps and kill mobs until the officer mob spawns that drops the copper medal of war. 

Is this true, if it is anyone know if there's a good camp in the zone to go to for quicker results on having the medal to drop?

Tigrah

that is correct. the medallion is now dropped randomly from any grimling camp in the forest. Just slaughter them all and be done with it once its dropped :)
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Tiroon

Talk to General Staginar to check which camps are open. The servers have just been reset so it all camps should be open.

Talk to Husman and follow him to the camp (he moves fast and corners faster but will stop every so often).

At the camp say the trigger phrase when you're ready and kill the targetable grimlings. Once those are dead, the previously untargetable ones become active. Kill those until the officer spawns. Kill the officer and loot medal.

This is how it worked less than a week ago on Stromm.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.