Main Menu

Anyone with a updated solo guide?

Started by lelandfallon, October 16, 2007, 06:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lelandfallon

Hello everyone. I was just reading some of the forums, and got to the hunting guide. I dont know if it is still valid since i think it said it was posted back in 04?.. but was wondering if it is still valid, and if not can we compile a newer version for the newer beastlords ( like me ).. Im 56, and was in velks the other day, and it seemed like my bar wouldnt even move.. I was talking in serverwide beastlord channel and they said that it is slow in there now, it was fast back when it was a hotzone.. I read at 55 alot of people where there, i guess i was just going off the old post. So,anyways does anyone have a more up-to date beastlord hunting guide?. Pesonally im 56, and have been trying to solo in ge... I can do ok, as long as its 1 mob. anymore and i get screwed.. So lucky though i found a group inside this morning in ge and we did real well but atlas had to go to work.. I wasnt sure where else i can go to, if i want to solo. I think someone told me jagged pine? but i dont know if its valid anymore. I been trying ac since its a Hotzone but to much pvp so cant xp there really... yesterday i killed a monk and a warrior but then about 5 minutes after they died, 5 people came in and well needless to say, my screen said -entering shadow rest- lol. Atleast i killed 2.

Pudan Of Zek

Khauruk

Velk's was where I leveled when I couldn't find a group in PoV.  Dranik's Scar would be doable, PoJ solo...Veksar might be worthwhile.  Deep Karnor's Castle probably.  Various places on Luclin, but I avoided those.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

lelandfallon

Quote from: Khauruk on October 16, 2007, 07:11:15 PM
Velk's was where I leveled when I couldn't find a group in PoV.  Dranik's Scar would be doable, PoJ solo...Veksar might be worthwhile.  Deep Karnor's Castle probably.  Various places on Luclin, but I avoided those.
ds is mostly green and light blue to me.

JillieMT

Yes, most of the recommendations are still very valid, no matter how old. Some newer stuff is better, (for instance, the Gloomingdeep mines are probably better than the old newbie zones), but that doesn't mean you can't do those newbie zones if you want. They are still valid solo areas.

Anyways, I am trying to pick my brain to remember where I was at that point... Nurga I think.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Khauruk

Light Blue is the old dark blue, remember....and green is the old light blue.

I always found non-stop soloing/duoing to be the most fun...at 55 I was in Dulak - it was all light blue/green (today's cons), but I still soloed out 6AAs there (when they sucked to do at that level).  I could clear the entire ship I was on, and have about 2 minutes to med before repops, and do this for iirc 5ish cycles before I needed to actually med up.  It might not have been the best xp available solo at that level, but I always preferred outright slaughter (and I came out of there w/ over 100k in cash iirc).
TURNCOAT!!!!!