Main Menu

Another "How many" thread...

Started by Emmdee, January 20, 2004, 02:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmdee

Along the lines of the other post about how many Beastlords in your guild, How many do you raid with on a normal night?

My guild is off-peak and while we don't have a problem with roster numbers we generally get 40ish on for any given EP mob, sometimes up to 55 for the harder mobs. We hit Xegony again last night and had a massive turnout of 74, and thats huge for us.

We still need Rathe and Coirnav for Time access... we havent had a go at Rathe yet but we are pretty close to beating the squid.

Klav

usually our numbers are between 60 to 72
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

Choppin

On 2 days in the week (the days we do time) its 72 and the rest of days its around 40 - 55 I'd say, depends on targets.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

malkor wolfestorm

Depends on targets.  Before the holidays we were clearing fire with about 40-50 people.   Now On most nights we haev about 65 and if Fennin or Xegony about 72.

I'm the only active beastie right now and I  do I stay busy  :twisted:

Dummkopf

Around 50-65, normally around 5 characters botted. 3 beastlords at the moment, one of them is an applicant.

Trahma

Well - I guess my situation is the same as Emmdee :P

What I find interesting is the common theme of - when it s a big target or a phat lewt raid - everyone logs on and you get the big raids - but on the 'lesser' nights you pretty much get the die hards and the people who still need upgrades.

Yay team spirit - lets all chip in and help get the guild geared up so we can do the hard stuff !!  Naah - fuk it nothing in it for me - CU l8r.

Oh well.

zzmaller

i have only been in guild for a short time and we have more the 72 turn out on all raids

guild onlyhas 4 bst and on most raids there is only 2 of us