Main Menu

Can i solo for all the quest item?

Started by TOMANBILL, November 07, 2007, 07:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOMANBILL

can i solo for all quest item?
it is really hard to find any help in eq nowadays

Icekracker

depending on gear and level yeah, you should be able to.

I soloed it all at lvl 65 with a mix of GoD and PoTime gear and a few hundred AA... probably could be done with less though.
Icekracker - 80 Beastlord of Bertoxxulous

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1378435

Khauruk

I soloed all of the first 5 totems by level 62 I think (with a few defensive AAs).  I still  haven't gotten around to finishing the 1.0, but probably could have done that at lvl65.

By that time, the 1.0 isn't useful anymore, but you can say you have it /shrug...
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Lupina

I boxed it at Lvl 66 with a mage box, the totems were very easy. Needed a cleric and tank for the TD fight.  And again boxed the final fight.

With the right gear and AA's this a very soloable Epic.  Except the TD fight, they summon and there are 6 at one time, we light blue at 66.

Side note if you are looking for the Acrylia Ore from GD, I had 5 drop in the upper left corner of the map, that is head in from SD head to the right, follow the edge around make to lefts, my map had trap listings on it, trigger those trap spawns.  I went around to the left from SD hit every trap and didnt get a spawn untill i got to my 3rd right.

Tigrah

at 75 the totems are nothing. The entire quest should be beyond easy by 70 I should think.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

JillieMT

I solo'd all of mine between levels 65 to 70. Good bazaar gear, 70 AA's or so. HoT and DS potions. I don't think I came close to dying at all, ever. I didn't even really make an effort to make things safe, lol. For instance, I fought the bear in Perma right along with 3 or 4 giants and a flock of goblins beating on me, lol!
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio