Main Menu

I didnt read NDA rules on our Forums!!!

Started by Jazzera, November 08, 2007, 11:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzera

Read the NDA Rule's next time before posting, beta information is only for the beta boards not here.

Hanelce

If your in beta... then your breaking the NDA - there is a proper place to make this request, and it isn't here.

If you aren't, wait til the NDA is lifted, and spells have been "set in stone" to determine what needs to be changed.

If there are problems with spells, trust me, the beta tester will be trying their hardest to make things right.  But you can't guarantee what devs will do.

75 Arch Animist

Dumm

I think it is valid to voice concerns even if you are not in beta if the spell data is allready releases. And that it is, everyone of us has it on his harddisk.

However, one thing is true and that is the fact that spells get changed until release, even after the NDA is lifted and as some of us remember sometimes even after beta was closed.

Inphared

Read NDA RULES!!!

Dumm

nothing to see here move on

Humlaine

ok maybe everyone needs to take a close look at nda then because spells are covered under it, and yes I know they are on lucy, and the player who uploaded them should be getting in trouble because that alone breaks nda. I am locking this thread if you dont like PM me, but these boards are not going to  break NDA period beta talk is for beta boards not here