Main Menu

SoF Spell Vendor Locations

Started by Praxxis, November 12, 2007, 10:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Praxxis

Regarding spell locations.  I nabbed this from www.graffe.com, so I assume some spells from all classes are on these vendors.  Not all spells are on these guys though, so I'm assuming some are mob dropped & some are quested.

Level 76 Spell Vendor

Name: Ellymil Cogswin
Zone: Dragonscale Hills

Level 77 Spell Vendor

Name: Kedem Teague
Zone: Loping Plains

Level 78 Spell Vendor

Name: Inizen Nogglezop
Zone: Fortress Mechanotus

Level 79 Spell Vendor

Name: Naene Ebonlocke
Zone: Hills of Shade

Level 80 Spell Vendor

Name: Seyan Ebonlocke
Zone: Hills of Shade

Panthur

Are these spells going to be as expensive as TSS ones? I just want to know hjow much $ to lug with me on my trips. Last time, 15k wasnt enough :P  :lol:

Khauruk

From what I saw on eq.thedruidsgrove.org, they're going to be much more expensive.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Panthur

nedoirah

Thanks. This info will help greatly.

Rabekiz

Lvl 76 spells ran 1300pp or so a piece. There is a wide range of prices across all the classes but you can generally expect to pay just short of 5K per level of spells (assuming of course you waste pp on the pet CH and dots).

Both RkI and Rk II spells (at least lvl 76 spells) were dropping off Red cons (wide range of zones). The drop rate was miniscule (2 spells in 4 hours of constant pulls).

Blarp

Ok i only logged in for 45min lastnight, can u get all Rk 1 spells 76-80 off vender's?

Wreckage

Quote from: Blarp on November 14, 2007, 07:19:15 PM
Ok i only logged in for 45min lastnight, can u get all Rk 1 spells 76-80 off vender's?

No, you can buy most of them. The rest are dropped or quested.

Blarp