Main Menu

Bst spells list, droped quested bought?

Started by Panthur, November 17, 2007, 03:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthur

Is there any list with this information anywhere?

jitathab

Some are quested but no one is spilling the beans yet.

Panthur

Kakan

I got rank I of Bite of the Burrower and Growl of the Puma in Hills of Shade the other night, aviak / crow camp.

Jazzera

got Peerless Penchant rk2 in Gyropsire Zeka

jitathab

Ok then the beans are... certain spells drop in specific camps. I got given Peerless from a guildy who also camped in Gyro Zeka. All we need now is to find the rest.

Shamno

Tome of Harrow, guildies got in The Steam Factory, off trash.

Maylian

One of my guildies had Harrow drop in S.H.I.P earlier today.

Xacer

Found out that if u get to kindly faction by doing a few quests that Derak Fangbreaker in loping planes lets you buy bite of borrower rnk 2

Blarp

takes aboult 10 Mas gobby kills to get indiff

jitathab

Jequec

Apparently rank 2 of Bite of the Borrower is available when you get kindly at the Fang Breaker camp in Loping Plains.

Furthermore, rank 2 of Howl at the Moon is available when you get ally at this camp.

So...I guess this is where I will be spending a lot of my time, trying to find some easy missions/quests to do to build up that faction.  If anyone finds some good ones, be sure to let us know!

Blarp

Vatrulle

Only mob i found that gives faction when killed are "a Bloodmoon ambusher captain" and he can be found at the same camp as the Blood mystic for the taking back the night quest, hes like a 20 second respawn or something like that too, decent place to get faction up while doing the quest also