Main Menu

Group haste and today's patch?

Started by Panthur, November 20, 2007, 03:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthur

***Standardized the cast time, recast time, duration, and spell slot usage of pet haste spells.

I wonder if this means our group haste recourse will last longer then a mere silly 13iish mins and last the normal length of the pets haste timer?

Sikkem

Quote from: Panthur on November 20, 2007, 03:43:56 PM
***Standardized the cast time, recast time, duration, and spell slot usage of pet haste spells.

I wonder if this means our group haste recourse will last longer then a mere silly 13iish mins and last the normal length of the pets haste timer?

Nope  :roll:

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Sushe

Speaking of the group haste... have you heard anything back from the devs about this Humlaine? I know you were pushing them to increase it but it seems like they are still ignoring the requests (just like in beta).
I have rk2 and do use it. I didn't think I would, but it is faster than single casting on my 'normal' aa/grind group (3 monks, zerger, cleric, & me~). Even if we can't get it to match the underlying pet haste.. a timer of 30/35/40 (rk1-3) would make me happy. This is potion haste at the rk1 and slightly better rk2+ so I don't see where this would be an issue but /shrug