Main Menu

Sanctus Seru - 54+

Started by Gharrik, November 24, 2007, 06:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gharrik

Edit: I've explored a little more and now I bring you a more complete guide. :)

If you don't care about Seru faction, Sanctus Seru is a great place for experience and cash in the mid 50s.  Guards inside range from green to red, are not especially difficult for their level, and each drop 15-20pp.  They do sometimes summon though, and by following my guide you'll have to run a decent distance past 4 or 5 of the lvl 45-50 guards if things get ugly, so some caution is necessary hunting here.

I had originally advocated the zone in hallway on the Dawnshroud Peaks side of Sanctus, because with a friend to help split the spawns you can gradually make your way in from the zone line and all the guards are lvl 45-53 or so.  This gives you consistent enemies and an easy path out if you have to run.  Would be a great place for a low 50s group.

My preferred solo spot at 54 though, is in one of the corners near Marus Seru.  I zone in from Marus, follow the hallway (invis if you're KoS), and then take a right in the courtyard to follow the wall over to the corner.  Here there a 2 roamers (I've always seen them spawn < lvl 54) that can easily be single pulled to the corner.  If you fight them close to the wall they'll usually path along it when they run, but I save a couple nukes for then just in case.  Once you're done with those, you can start pulling from the garden.  There are some high levels in the garden, so if you don't want to deal with them the best thing to do is just to hop up on the wall and pull a lower level target with slow and let him follow you right over the wall to your pet in the corner.

Loot here is 15-20pp and occasional fine steel.  Experience is nice with the city ZEM, but the higher blue cons wear me down pretty far so I end up medding more than I would somewhere like Karnor or Nurga.  Plus, The Deep is a hot zone right now and only a little tougher enemies, so that is a better exp spot if you can split the spawns or get a group.  But if you want good loot with your experience grind, Sanctus is hard to beat in this level range.

Edit:  58 now, and I can pull singles in the entry halls working in from the Marus Seru side.  The kills have gotten much easier now, and since I keep the hallways clear it's easy to make an escape.  Now this is an ideal spot to grind.