Main Menu

spell definition help.

Started by Kolkan, November 26, 2007, 02:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolkan

Been a while since i have posted anything on here, so I thought i would drop a question that I have been wondering for a while. I wasnt heavily involved with TSS or TBS really, so I only did enough Katta missions during those expansions to get kindly faction and the poison spell you can buy with it. I know that I need ally faction in order to purchase Bark at the Moon from vendor, but what is Howling at the moon, and where do you get it? What is the difference between Bark at the Moon and Bark at the Mooncall? Also... as for the new lvl 80 spells, I just got Howl at the moon from a drop but what is the difference between Baying at the moon and Howl at the Mooncall?  :?

These may be pretty common answers but i am missing something somewhere and would appriciate a little clearity in the subject. Thank you in advance =)

Kolkan out for now.

Inphared

Bark at the Moon is a level 75 spell, Howl at the Moon a level 80 spell. Howl summons a higher level pet(s), which do more damage and are better than Bark.

Khauruk

These spells have a 10% chance to summon 4 pets vs. 1 when you cast it...that's what makes Lucy poop all over itself trying to parse it.  The new version is simply higher level, as Inpha said.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kanan

they on the same timer?

I'm assuming so, but so few of our spells are linked, I wasn't sure.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Inphared

Nusa

Quote from: Khauruk on November 26, 2007, 11:41:18 AM
These spells have a 10% chance to summon 4 pets vs. 1 when you cast it...that's what makes Lucy poop all over itself trying to parse it.  The new version is simply higher level, as Inpha said.

Not quite that good. The chances of getting four pets and the mana costs are the only difference between ranks. It's 5% for Rank 1, 7% for Rank 2, and 9% for Rank 3. Same percentages for Bark at the Moon and Howl at the Moon -- the difference is in pet quality. Bestial Empathy is always one pet. Yes, they're all on the same timer.

Rabekiz

About to get Ally with the Fangbreakers so I dont have the Rk II and wont bother with Rk I. Does anyone have a quick parse of its DPS.