Main Menu

Peerless Vs. Shammy haste

Started by Sithasoule, November 28, 2007, 02:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sithasoule

I`ve read the basic spell description on Alla,

the AC and Accuracy ( or dmg% i dont remember right now but its something along those   lines) seem to make this worthwhile casting instead of a shaman hasting.

Only downside is spell length from what i can see...

Any thoughts?

Inphared

The AC and Accuracy go towards your pet. The recourse that hits the group is nothing more than 50% haste that lasts for 12 minutes.

Helspawn

I was thinking along the same lines and tested it.  Just 50% haste to anyone other than pet.

Spiritclaw

Everybody needs to send a PM to Prath to get him to up the duration of the recourse.  It is useless in its current condition
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Kanan

It's detrimental, since it overwrites bottled haste and wastes a buff slot if you're with a chanter and have real haste.

EDIT: just sent Prat a PM about it.  Hopefully he gets a load of em & gets a clue that we want this fixed.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Carnivac

In my opinion the duration should be increased so that it's the same as out single target version - Celerity.
Carnivac - Iksar Beastlord
Founder Member of United Kingdoms
"Its not the destination that matters, its the journey"
My Opinions Are My Own!

SpiritofBeast

I have been testing this a bit and have seen that Peerless Penchant does not seem to increase pet dmg as it says it does. My pet still hits the same in dmg only thing different is the haste.
Anyone else notice this or has tested it to see if it realy does add dmg to the pet?

Kanan

you've tested a naked, unbuffed pet against a pet buffed with Peerless?
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Spiritclaw

Are you using growl?  As far as I know growl and peerless wouldn't stack, highest (growl) being the modifier.  Benefit of Peerless is that if growl drops you still have a damage modifier on pet at least
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Camikazi

Something I noticed today while in group, Peerless Recourse, from Rank 2 Pet haste lasted 15:36. Seems that AA is affecting it, but thought it wouldn't affect recourses? Didn't notice till now since I usually have it blocked, just noticed it took long-ish time to drop from lower level group members so decided to unblock and check it out.