Main Menu

Loping plains Goblins

Started by Vidyne, November 29, 2007, 08:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

There is no 76-80 forum yet, so I'm posting here.

A few members have mentioned soloing the goblins in loping plains.  I've tried to find the topic, but can't seem to locate it again.  I was wondering if anyone had experience trying to solo the goblins in loping, and if so, where/how?

I tried the fort north of the zone in, and could only get double pulls.  My pet seems ok to tank one of these, but my healing can't keep up on myself, although I did not have a cleric buff line at the time.  Is there anywhere to get single pulls of goblins for task updates in loping?  Or any suggestions on taking two at a time?

12k unbuffed, ALL AA before SoF, burst of power 2, wolverine illusion, Focused Paragon1

Trying to solo for Fangbreakers faction when I'm playing during offtimes.

Carnivac

Quote from: Vidyne on November 29, 2007, 08:55:41 PM
There is no 76-80 forum yet, so I'm posting here.
There is now, I sent a request to the forum administrator & it was setup within 30 minutes.  :-)
Carnivac - Iksar Beastlord
Founder Member of United Kingdoms
"Its not the destination that matters, its the journey"
My Opinions Are My Own!

Orbus

If you go to the back of the north camp you can single pull the ones back there..sometimes the one in the mine will add but once they are separated you should be ok. I do the same thing I solo back there when I don't feel like grouping or am just kinda bored. I am up to amiable and it is not quite as bad as Katta was /grumble.

Spiritclaw

Are there faction hits for killing the Goblins (and minos for that matter) or do you have to do the quests/tasks?
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Orbus

I do the quests, there are at least 4 quests that give you Fangbreaker faction from the goblins...Fight or Flight, Gathering from the Goblins, Reducing the Threat - Goblins and one other I can't remember. You can also get a 5th quest Creepfeet Thievery that will give you Ak'Anon faction.

Nusa

The Fangbreaker faction hits all come from the quests. Just killing the mobs without quests will get you nowhere.

Spiritclaw

Quote from: Nusa on January 17, 2008, 01:29:49 AM
The Fangbreaker faction hits all come from the quests. Just killing the mobs without quests will get you nowhere.

Was afraid of that :p
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Nusa

There are quests involving most of the mobs in the zone and I did do some wereorc and worg killing for a change of pace. The goblins just seem to be the fastest route for most. There are two kill-20 goblins quests that are easy to run at the same time (one from Fangbreaker camp, one from the guy near the ship), plus I did the gathering insignas one once a session. Now that I'm ally, I don't plan to kill those goblins again.