Main Menu

Good Place's To Dual Box

Started by Blarp, December 04, 2007, 11:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

Thus far i done LP alot for Dual Boxing my cleric/Beastlord. been looking for better places i can Do Fort Mech but alot of 2 mob pulls canbe hard on alot of players.
any one els got afew good spots for a Beastlrod Cleric combo/ other combo's us beastlrods run?

Zebrn Beasword

Quote from: Blarp on December 04, 2007, 11:34:40 PM
Thus far i done LP alot for Dual Boxing my cleric/Beastlord. been looking for better places i can Do Fort Mech but alot of 2 mob pulls canbe hard on alot of players.
any one els got afew good spots for a Beastlrod Cleric combo/ other combo's us beastlrods run?

I hate LP because of the lag issues.  I just sit in Mech with my druid and group w/e guildies want to come. 
Zebrn <Undivided Faith> - Drinal

Khauruk

I'm looking for somewhere at 78 w/ a 76 druid (stopping her to work on AAs a while).  I'm only 10k unbuffed, though w/ anguish defensive foci/ang weapons.

I was in RSS, but it's light blue now.  I'm thinking of Sunridge Crest as the best combo of low mob HPs/low mob dps/easy access, but I'm not sure - is there a sweet spot that would still be dark blue at 78+ in older content that would have faster kills?
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Rekirts

I was killing in dire trying to get the stupid mob for the Ferg3 task to spawn around Jenray...I was actually suprised the aaxp is pretty good there solo lol. I kept a cleric out of the group and used mollify to break the camps. Mobs die fast there and can usualy kill 1 or 2 without a heal.

Just my 2 cents.

Rekirts
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=678897" target="_new">RekirtsDarigaz</a>

Duma

While working my 'Fang Breakers' faction in Loping Plains...killing the were-wolfs in the SE of zone boxing a BL and Druid can keep the entire area cleared, get tons of EXP and two nameds live there...good for some cash too.