Main Menu

fangbreaker faction

Started by sicshift, December 16, 2007, 12:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sicshift

Is fangbreaker the only faction we need for our spells?

Inphared

It depends on which spells you want.

Hills of Shade:

- Bertox
-- Growl of the Puma Rk. II (Kindly)

- Camp Valor
-- Promised Recovery Rk. II (Kindly)

Loping Planes:

- Fangbreakers
-- Howl at the Moon Rk. II (Ally)
-- Bite of the Borrower Rk. II (Kindly)

Steam Factory:

- Brownie Rebels
-- Harrow Rk. II (Ally)

sicshift

Thanks man, a list like that was what I was lookin for.

Saniiro

Thanks for that list Inphared, I'm dissapointed that there is no spell for Akanon Strike force faction though.
Saniiro -- 75 Beastlord of Stromm <Final Door>

Saniiro's magelo

Inphared

We got off pretty well as far as faction based spells go. Two of our top three spells/disc from the expansion come from Fangbreakers, and that's a relatively easy faction to max.

As for Harrow, I think I killed about 5300-5400 minotaurs before I was ally  :|

Rabekiz

Hmm my minotaur count was closer to 2000 ... never want to visit that camp again. Although I must admit slaughtering minotaurs is much easier then trying to do the faction quests in Steam Factory, the drop rate for the collection quests are insanely low.

Helspawn

I agree.  I've been camping the mino cave in DSH for a few days and making a couple AA here and there.  Long as you get just 1 or 2 your fine but 3 and solo it gets shaky.  Gonna have to get Cleric account back up and with SoF so I can do better in my team.

Wolventail

From the posts my understanding is that killing Minos in loping plains is the best way to raise faction?

Wolventail

Inphared

Things have changed since then, and there are now several NPC's in Steam Factory and Meldrath's Mansion that give faction for Brownie Rebels. I'm honestly not sure which is the best way to do the faction anymore, since I can't check. =P