Main Menu

Campfires Rock

Started by jabby, January 03, 2008, 06:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabby

just got into setting up campfires for my three box, and want to say how much I like them.

not only do most of the effects stack with everything, but it allows me to gate a character to pok to buy spell, pet toys and other stuff i need, then instantly port back to my hunting place deep within a dungeon.

also, it allows the cleric to gate if needed and port back in to rezz up, or in the event of a wipe, all can just port back as long as the fire is still burning.

best campfires so far, i think:

1) grandmaster skinspikes - +40 damage shield stacks with all

2) aura of anger - + focus to DD spells, appears to stack with worn focus

3) grandmaster replenishment - +40HP regen

4) aura of health - about +1200 HP

5) aura of simian - +75 ish dex, takes you over cap

anyone else use these?

also, anyone else know exactly how long they last? I think approximately 1 hour or 1-2 hours

msru

I haven't tried but how do they work? I tried to set one up but it wouldn't work. I added my bots to my fellowship, etc. How many group members have to be in the zone, etc? Is there a guide somewhere?

Gunzak

Wow I will definetely have to check into these.  The +40 regen and +40 ds onces sound real nice.  I have never tried a camp fire before but gonna check i out tonight.

gregais

There has to be 3 people in the fellowship gathered together to set a camp fire

jabby

yeah you go talk to the guy in PoK, hes in the building to the left of the Nexus stone. Hes up on the dias in the back of the main room, hail him, say information, then say what, when, where, how and youll get a little octogon thingy.

once you get the octogon thingy, set up the fellowship by inviting other toons. I think you have to manually click on them to invite into the fellowship, and sometimes its buggy in that if you set it up but then log and want to invite someone later, it wont let you even if youre the leader. So get as many as you can to the room in pok, then log them in one at a time, but dont log out the leader, and invite each one.

Once its set up, it takes three to make the fire, (which doing so does not break invis), the fire lasts for approx 1-1.5 hrs, and have diff eff.

I have found the DS and the Anger ones to be the ones i use the most. The only one that seems like it wont stack is the Celerity one, I guess its not over haste, just reg haste. But the focus ones stack with reg focus, the stat ones all stack with buffs etc, the regen one stacks with worn+casted+aura regen, so very nice to get +150 per tick regen at lvl 55 with a druid in group