Main Menu

Where to go from this point

Started by melikemilk, April 20, 2008, 08:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melikemilk

Here are what AA's i have and how much of each rank. I have no idea where to go from this point.  the way i play is a bit  of  all i have a druid so sometime i just kit around and let pet help kill as i nuke/holw the mob. bu then at some point i tank and heal with druid and i group a bit to.. so trying to  get a bit or everything in on me.. mobs to seem to rip me a new one a lot of time<at less it seem to me like that> i buff up to about 17000hp with about 2100 ac give or take a few i cant recall right off my head.. so not sure if i should do rest of the  CA/CS or  maybe the pet fury/crit or if there is better aa i dont have at this point to get.
I want to be a well  rounded bst  where i can do a bit of everything..

Thank for any help you can give.

General:
combat agility 18/23
combat stability 18/23
innate regeneration 3/20
innate run speed 3/5
natural durability 3/3

Archetype:
combat fury 6/6
spell casting fury 3/3
veteran's wrath 9/9
weapon affinity 5/5

Class:
amibidexterity 1/1
bestial alignment 3/3
bestial frenzy 10/10
feral swipe 3/3
focused paragon of spirits 3/3
frenzy of spirit 1/1
pact of the wurine 1/1
paragon of spirit 1/10
physical enhancement 1/1
sinister strikes 1/1
warder's alacrity 10/14
warder's fury 10/15

Hzath

I would suggest upgrading CA/CS first.  A general rule I try to go by is to upgrade myself before my pets.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Nusa

CA/CS is always good to get.

Other thoughts:
Spell Casting Reinforcement (your buffs last longer)
Planar Power (unless your gear isn't good enough to hit stat caps)
Enhanced Agression (unless your gear isn't maxxing your attack now)
Fury of Magic (improves nuke dps)
Pet Discipline (no more spamming back off)
Pet Affinity (group effects land on pet)
General Sturdiness

Tiroon

Because of the pocket druid you are a rather long way from having the typical beastie AA's. At this point you can either continue on to get the maximum effectiveness out of your duo or as you say "be well  rounded bst  where i can do a bit of everything".

I would recommend continue working on the AA's that allow you to tank and on those that increase DPS, i.e. on the path ou have been on for now. Use Nusa's list (only thing I'd add there is Slippery Attacks) and consider some additional utility AA's :

• Additional spell gems from Mnemonic Retention,
  • Additional buff slots from Mystical Attuning,
  • Keeping the pet alive and geared while logged out without needing to shroud through Persistent Minion
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

nedoirah

If you are boxing then I suggest maxxing group Paragon. I bot a cleric and having both helps me out a lot. Pet focus is important if you pull more than one at a time and you have to tank one and pet tank the second.

Kanan

umm.. one thing I'm seeing that will help you out a lot: healing adept and healing gift.  I'm assuming you're using taps for your proc augs, and imo, i'd get 1 level of gift, then max out adept, then finish off gift (I've still not finished the latter myself since sof), but the healing you gain really can make a tremendous difference.

I'm not sure where to mix them in your path, but getting at least 1 rank of healing gift will help out a lot.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Nusa

Disagree on maxxing group paragon, it's not very cost-effective for a group of 2. Also, OOC regen has reduced the value of 15-minute recast paragon significantly in the solo/grouping scene.

I made my suggestions with his druid in mind, since he indicated he was a boxer. For true soloing my suggestions would have included Hobble, for instance. For raiding, I would have listed pet focus.

(fixed typo where I said hold instead of focus)

melikemilk

Enhanced Agression (unless your gear isn't maxxing your attack now)

How do i tell this and what is max attack  on a lvl 80 bst

Nusa

Many melee items and some augs have +attack mods. The attack mods stack up to the initial cap of 250. Each level of the AA raises the cap by 10, so no point in getting it if you aren't hitting the current cap. More levels have been added with various expansions, so your attack cap can be raised significantly these days. So just add up the +attack mods on your items. Of if you've entered your gear into Magelo, it'll do it for you.

Raising your strength also raises your attack. Planar Power raises your stat caps.

melikemilk

What do you all think about the aa that give you +10 skill to trip atk. worth the AA's for a bst or not really? going from 25 to 35 dont seem like that much..