Main Menu

Beastlord CC

Started by Humlaine, January 15, 2008, 10:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humlaine

As for now, I am stepping down as the beastlord CC, in light of recent events in my life, I can no longer devote the time needed,  my EQ days are that of the past.  I am truely sorry and wish everyone the best of luck, but for now I am not in a position in life I can keep playing the game.

Good luck and best of wishes everyone.

Spiritclaw

Will miss you.  Hope things aren't life or death serious and only as complex as having a something like a new baby in the house.  Good luck no matter what.
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Sharrien

Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Tiroon

Thank you for all your work. Your time as CC is very much appreciated. Take care and good luck!
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Khauruk

Wow...druid and Beastlord CC gone in the same week.  Best of Luck Humlaine - thanks for the work you did even though we didn't see eye to eye.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Tin69

Take care of real life!!

Maylian

Laters Humlaine, as others I hope things in real life get better for you and thanks for the work you put in recently for the class. I hope things settle down so you can come back and enjoy the game again even if its not as class CC.

Inphared

He's gone for good. I expect he'll visit the forums every now and then, but he's made it clear that he is done.

Thorgador

Take car out there Humlaine, and gl in RL, hope all becomes better in a near future.

Many thanks for your hard work whilst CC.

jitathab

Thanks for your efforts.

Khauruk

Can I have your stuff?

Sorry, had to say it :).
TURNCOAT!!!!!

SpiritofBeast

Bye Humlaine and take care. It was a great idea to choose you as our CC and i wish you could stay but i understand that RL gave you a calling. Enjoy your life

Burrix Bashem

Thanks for using your personal time to improve my favorite character in EQ Humlaine.

All the best!
Burrix - Level 65 Ogre Beastlord - Magelo

Bumkus

Best of luck Humlaine.  Thanks for your efforts.