Main Menu

And we begin again...

Started by Inphared, January 20, 2008, 05:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inphared

With Humlaine having retired we are again without a correspondent. I've sent Zatozia PM's about it but I've gotten no response yet. Start sending them to her and hopefully another application process will start.

Druids are having the same problem, I hear.  :|

Nusa

At least this time we know the CC has left. Unlike Tastian who just vanished without notice. I still wonder what happened to him.

SpiritofBeast

O.K. but one question. anyone know who might be next beastlord CC?

Khauruk

SOE hasn't asked for applications, and nobody said they're putting any in - so, no.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Inphared

Quote from: Nusa on January 20, 2008, 07:38:39 AM
I still wonder what happened to him.

My best guesses (in order of possible likelihood):

1) Girlfriend
2) Children
3) School
4) Tired of the position

Icekracker

Are druids having the same issues as we are?
Icekracker - 80 Beastlord of Bertoxxulous

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1378435

JillieMT

I'm sure they at least think they do.  :-D
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Inphared

I don't know about druid specific issues, but I do know that they are without a correspondent as well.

Khauruk

Druids, imo, have a lot more issues that beastlords right now - this beta helped out Bst, Mag, Enc; I hope the next one "fixes" druids, SKs, Bards.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Khauruk on January 20, 2008, 10:29:58 PM
Druids, imo, have a lot more issues that beastlords right now - this beta helped out Bst, Mag, Enc; I hope the next one "fixes" druids, SKs, Bards.

The druids have more problems because their CC fell asleep on the job.  He honestly did a good job when you look at what he did for the class compared to past CC for the druid class but compared to what the CC's for other classes where doing at the same time as him...Lets just say he didn't stoke the right people the correct way  :roll:.  For a broad reference, Beastlords where told "no" a whole lot but through effort of the CC and these boards Sony finally understood and fixed us for the better.  The same can't be said for the Druid class.  Sony continues to ignore/not understand the problems they create and so they don't do anything for the class.  That's where the CC's job becomes to important and we have been blessed with our past two CC's.  The shoe's the new druid CC has to fill wont be as difficult to fill as the new BST CC. 
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Inphared

QuoteHey there,

I'm actually going to be making a post about correspondents later today.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Lydia Pope ~ Zatozia ~
Community Relations Manager
Sony Online Entertainment LLC
[email protected]
http://www.everquest.com

Her response to my email about the plans for a new CC.

Inphared

Quote from: ZatoziaHey there,

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the post made when I thought I would.  I do plan on making the post in the morning though.  Its better that I waited anyway though because I'm closer to implementing the changes that I expect to make.

Feel free to send me another email tomorrow if you don't see a post!  But you will see it!

I'm sorry for the delay.

Lydia Pope ~ Zatozia ~
Community Relations Manager
Sony Online Entertainment LLC
[email protected]
http://www.everquest.com

Her response after I sent her emails daily. This is six days later, mind you.

Hzath

Thank you for pursuing the issue so adamantly
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

sicshift

Inphared

Link

Quote from: ZatoziaGreetings,

At the beginning of the year, I mentioned that changes would be happening with the correspondent program. The changes are close on the horizon.

The existing correspondent program and the current community leader group (from previous summits) will be phased out.  Instead, I will be implementing a new EQ Community Leader Group. The new group will include some of the individuals from the previous groups but not everyone.  Others who may not belong to either group will also be invited to join it. We will eventually end up with multiple representatives for each class/area. This group will continue to grow as needed.

The EQ Community Leader group has similarities of its predecessors but will take the community/development communication process up to new levels.  With this new group, individuals selected to take part will represent the community while communicating to the EQ Development and Community teams.  They will not only represent a class but they will be able to offer feedback on other classes as well and other topics.  In turn, we will be able to share ideas and changes planned for the future before the reach the "larger scale", "in process" stage or "announced" stages.

In addition, the EQ Community Leaders will collect feedback from the various areas of the forums in additional to external sites and share that feedback with us. So, expect to see new faces asking you for your feedback soon!

As we form this program, I will be continuously monitoring it to make adjustments as needed.

Thank you!