Main Menu

AA Grind Spot (51+)

Started by Behoove, January 24, 2008, 11:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behoove

Heya =)

Well, I started a beastlord on Bristlebane three days ago, and i hit 51 and grinded out four AA's already-Seems that is the popular thing to do now.

anyone know some good grind spots for either a

Solo beastlord
Beastie/Shd duo
or Beastie/shd/wizard duo

me and my two mates have been leveling together for a while

I want some of this "4 AAs/Hour" knowledge!

Bumkus

Quote from: Behoove on January 24, 2008, 11:02:46 AM
Heya =)

Well, I started a beastlord on Bristlebane three days ago, and i hit 51 and grinded out four AA's already-Seems that is the popular thing to do now.

anyone know some good grind spots for either a

Solo beastlord
Beastie/Shd duo
or Beastie/shd/wizard duo

me and my two mates have been leveling together for a while

I want some of this "4 AAs/Hour" knowledge!
Plain of Disease Flies or Maidens eye Gorangas might be decent with backup support.  I think they would kill you solo.  Best bet for xp is to play Wizard pet and have him kite red mobs for you.

Gunzak

Hit Velks Lab or the Deep.  Those are the current hot zones for your level range and should be good experience.  Last time Velks was a hot zone my low level Beastlord made like 2-3% reg per kill in the 40s and low 50s and still amde around 20% reg an hour till 61 or 62.  AA would be even better.

Gharrik

I'm still making 2-3% regular exp on upper spiders and kobolds in Velks at 58.  But I don't think I could have soloed even by the entrance before 54 since I couldn't pull singles till 55 or 56 and killing 2 at a time would have been tough much earlier.  Grouping though it should be fine.

Dawnshroud Peaks rockhoppers don't start going green until 54, and the hotzone bonus in there combined with the incredible ease of killing those things makes for some pretty awesome grinding solo.

I still can't pull singles at 58 in the Deep, and those mobs are tougher than Velks spiders, so I'd avoid there for a while unless you've got a group.

Riger

this might be too late but at 51 with lessons on my beastie gets 5AA in half an hour at stonehive. i just go up to third level (up stairs, then up elevator) make sure im self buffed and then just clear that whole floor and then some. Doin that until i max out AA's for lvl bumpin up to 52 and maxing those AA's---i want to solo all three of the original raid mobs before i move past 52 :) figure ill have easier time with naggy than vox cause of our DD is ice but who knows.