Main Menu

New pet models in the works

Started by Catgon, January 25, 2008, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catgon

Found this over on Alla.

Developer Chat Log - Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008
<MMORPGBot2> [xeg]montaukii asks, "Can we ever expect to see a graphical revamp for shaman bear form? It looks like the bottom lip got stuck in a door."
<[EQ]Rashere> Hopefully, yeah. We've been slowly working on revamps for all the pet models. They're not at the point where we can release them, but they are in-process.

Catgon. 78bst on Tunare

Spiritclaw

They have been saying that for a few years.  I will believe it when I see it
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

sicshift

Kanan

/shiver.. look at what happened to trolls.

I hope they don't do anything too stupid or hideous.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

VintruceFV

Imo, they wouldnt even have too do anything for at least Vah shir and Ogre warders. I have seen updated Tiger and Bear model npcs in the game. The Tiger one isnt that bad, the two warders that guard the palace in shar vhal were upgraded too the new model, can also find them in Elldar forest. Think i saw some bears in Loping planes. prolly lots of other places. I personally think these models loot good and i dont think would require much too implement since they are already existing models. The Vah shir warder is so outdated, they cant sit, and if any Vah has used Beastial Alighnment its kinda funny when you try too jump.. you dont actually jump you just lift off the ground on all fours like a spring loaded Tigger. Small matter just ammusing lol