Main Menu

SoF Rank 3 / Rank 2 Spells **NEW SoF STICKY!**

Started by Adruger, January 27, 2008, 03:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adruger

Rank 3 Spells:

Turn into Kalim'Kar the Gold found at p2300 n1640 p320 in Dragonscale Hills.

Level 76 (Humming Finsternacht Rune)
Salve of Feldan Rk. III
Falrazim's Gnashing Rk. III
Focus of Zott Rk. III
Dragonscale Guard Rk. III

Level 77 (Whirring Clockwork Rune)
Daria's Mending Rk. III
Spiritual Vivacity Rk. III
Fever Serge Rk. III
Bulwark of Tri'Quaras Rk. III      

Level 78 (Whirring Clockwork Rune)
Peerless Pendant Rk. III

Level 79 (Glowing Prismatic Rune)
Spirit of Jeswin Rk. III
Jagged Torrent Rk. III
Spiritual Epiphany Rk. III

Level 80 (Glowing Prismatic Rune)
Lockfang Jaws Rk. III
Vicious Ferocity Rk. III
Spellbreaker's Bulwark Rk. III

Purchased Spells:

Bite of the Burrower Rank III - Brett of the Watch (5 BM Group missions 2 12-man Raids & Kindly FB Faction) - Loping Plains
Howl at the Moon Rank III - Brett of the Watch (5 BM Group missions 2 12-man Raids & Ally FB Faction) - Loping Plains
Growl of Puma Rank III - Lanika Shadestepper (Do any 5 Bertox missions and then doing the Soulbleeder mission. Then you have to complete the Crypt of Shade raid Costs 12,127pp - Kindly Bertoxxulos Chosen) - Hills of Shade
Promised Recovery Rank III - Mysterious Stranger (Complete Quest lines from Blackwater and Elf Camps, then "Every Rose has it's Thorns", costs 11,227p - Kindly Camp Valor) - Hills of Shade
Harrow Rank III - Little Bo (Ally Brownie Rebels, Defeat Meldrath the Malignant in MMM) - The Steam Factory

Rank 2 Spells

Level 78
Bite of the Borrower - Derak Fangbreaker - Loping Plains - Fangbreakers - Kindly
Promised Recovery - Hardrin - Hills of Shade - Camp Valor - Kindly

Level 79
Growl of the Puma - Lanika Shadestepper - Hills of Shade - Bertoxxulous' Chosen - Kindly

Level 80
Howl at the Moon - Derak Fangbreaker - Loping Plains - Fangbreakers - Ally
Tome of Harrow - Karri - The Steam Factory - Rebel Brownies - Ally

Just combining the info and asking for a new sticky, I can keep this up to date as we get new info. 

Inphared

Few notes:

Promised Recovery III isn't off of Hardrin. No one knows where that is yet.

Steam factory elite vendor is named "Little Bo"

Puma III requires doing any 5 Bertox missions and then doing the Souldbleeder mission, the name of which escapes me. Then you have to complete the Crypt of Shade raid.

Urim

Bulwark of Tri'Qaras and Peerless Penchant are confirmed. It is also confirmed that Peerless is the last from Whirring Clockwork Rune.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Rilelil

Can confirm that Dragonscale Guard rk III recieved it tonight with a Humming Finsternacht Rune

Chantilli

Thanks for taking all my hard work and time and copying/pasting it =(

Inphared

Adruger

Just took the info and updated it, as it was requested that we make a new thread for it, and ask for a new sticky.  The mods are busy enough without editting people's posts for them.  So instead of everyone reading the entire thread to get the info, I just gathered all of the info from the thread and put it in a single post.

Since I tend to lurk here several times a day anyway, I just update it as people leave more comments.  Wasn't an attempt to hijack anything, was just trying to make it easy for everyone to use without having to read the whole thread each time they wanted the information.

JillieMT

Quote from: Chantilli on January 31, 2008, 05:21:25 PM
Thanks for taking all my hard work and time and copying/pasting it =(

I am the one that replaced the old stickied thread with this one.

That former thread hadn't been updated since Dec. 21... there were nearly 3 pages of info backed up in that thread that needed to be assimilated into the original sticky.

You are certainly not obligated to spend the time to maintain a stickied topic... but please don't complain when someone else takes up the necessary work.  If anything, you should thank them!  :-)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Sniff

Was curious what quest were easy and that people repeated to get ally solo?

Inphared

Fangbreakers: Lost Elves

Bertox: Killing shrooms, I forget the task name

Camp Valor: Killing birds, other than that you have to do the tasks

Brownie Rebels: Kill LOTS of Minotaurs

Otuol

Just curious, Inph: How many lost elves missions did you have to do?  That's quite a bit of running around I think.  Does that particular mission give a sizable increase to faction more so than the others?

Inphared

Doesn't give a sizable increase.

Pull on your sneakers!

Nusa

I did my factioning mostly on the drangol goblins. There are four different Fangbreaker faction missions that can be done simultaneously: two different kill 20 goblin ones, the gathering crates mission and the drangol insigna mission. You can easily also do the Creepfeet mission as well for extra experience, but that one isn't Fangbreaker faction.

Jazzera

Daring Rescue + kill 20orc is a good plan to increase Fangbreaker faction, + very good exp, i reached Ally from dubious in 8h by doing those 2 task with a full group, and did 35+ AA

Denti

Yup, dangol gobs are very easy and fast factioning, took me around 6 hours or so mostly soloing, some duo or triple to get ally.

And then came the horror of raising rebel brownies. My cleric leveled from 75 to 79 there until i was ally, meself made around 80 AAs.