Main Menu

Pet Buffing

Started by Petts, May 21, 2009, 05:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petts

Anyone else notice that we no longer buff our pets when we buff 'Other" groups anymore?

we either have to buff ourselves or our groups for our pets to get buffed now ...

with gorup buffs i am refering to.

It used to buff us and our pets when we buffed other groups.

Grbage

I don't recall buffs hitting our pets when buffing other groups but I've been hit on the head a lot lately tanking for you in raids and might be wrong.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Camikazi

Quote from: Grbage on May 21, 2009, 07:54:35 PM
I don't recall buffs hitting our pets when buffing other groups but I've been hit on the head a lot lately tanking for you in raids and might be wrong.

It did used to hit pets as well as us when targetting another group, but it seems its not doing that now, just hitting us.

Grbage

Guess my head has been hit to many times then. Oh well that's what old age does to you.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Nekokirei

Quote from: Petts on May 21, 2009, 05:24:05 PM
Anyone else notice that we no longer buff our pets when we buff 'Other" groups anymore?

we either have to buff ourselves or our groups for our pets to get buffed now ...

with gorup buffs i am refering to.

It used to buff us and our pets when we buffed other groups.

even with the AA that lets group buffs stick to warders?
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Nusa

I have noticed that...but it changed some time back. Logically it makes sense...after all, the pet isn't part of that other group. Of course, neither am I, and I wouldn't complain if it didn't hit me either.

Petts

i used to like it cause i would ninja buff a group when kitty and i need to be rebuffed.

oh well .. SoE giveth and they taketh away ... years later hehehe