Main Menu

AA Feedback Request.

Started by Dalnoth, January 30, 2008, 10:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gharrik

May be too late to throw in my thoughts, but I'll give it a shot anyhow.  My one and only AA request is that I'd love to have a really cool, useful, somewhat game-changing ability as an AA.  Wouldn't have to be the most useful thing ever, but at least situationally nice and unique to our class.  Other classes have had this with dire charm, AA root, manaburn, enchanter punt, slay undead, headshot, etc.  Most of our AAs are just incremental upgrades to our other abilities.  I'd like to see a whole new ability.  Would be alot more exciting than Combat Avoidance 16 or another kick button.

Would be especially great to have a pulling/crowd control ability for soloing indoors.  You know, considering both of our parent classes have some level of capability there.  I'd like to not be totally screwed if I overpull. :)

My vision here is a swarm pet with a ~10min recast and 0 damage output.  When he is summoned, he'd jump straight to the top of the target's aggro list (plus a small cushion aggro amount) and then just stand and tank, being unkillable for his duration (2 minutes?) or until he drops below the top of the aggro list.  So the practical effect is you could park 1 mob from an overpull for 2 minutes, assuming you can physically move it away from the fight (like root parking) and nobody attacks it or casts on it.  It would be just like pet offtanking, except without requiring heals and without reducing your damage output.

Smobon

I am surprised as well that they dont put endurance on paragon.  How about giving us a spell then to cast a 30 min buff that would regen end by 15 or so? That would definately return are utility to a raid, make it crappy reuse and cast and cost like ferocity and I think we would have a winner.

That or add endurance regen to ferocity *shivers*.
Since they have said they could add stuff to it instead of completely changing it, so just put endurance regen on it with similiar amount to Spiritual Epiphany and bingo, ferocity is useful once again.

Grbage

The devs have stated several times they don't want to add endurance regen since disc therefore dps is balanced around endurance pools + regen. If they ever do give in and add end regen they will probably just boost the end cost of discs.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Sniff

I would like to see some kind of Endurance regen tied into our Paragon or Focused Paragon.. that'd be so neat. so sad they wont  :?

I like the invis idea AA that would help out so much ++

Everyone has different play style as a beastlord , but i concentrate so hard on dps. I would like to see maybe a group version of Ferocity. I know Champion is the shaman line of this kind of spell but during raids it's not too bad of a hassle but i keep Fero on 4 different DPS toons. Most of the time our top 3 rogues and a Berserker.

Besides that i agree with Imphared on our current stuff that needs upgrading. 

Inphared

This thread is looooong dead kiddo.

Dalnoth doesn't even play anymore. =P

Sniff

ya i know =\ , but Dalnoth isnt done forever is he??? i was hearing he was just taking a break =(

Inphared

My guess is he's done for good, but I don't know.

Sushe

I guess you could call it 'taking a very very long break'...

Smobon

Is there NO AA Feedback for this next expansion?

Or is this site just dead  :cry:

Nusa

This thread was for the previous expansion, which is why it's no longer active. Notice the dates prior to your response are from 2008.

There is another thread about 2009 AA's.