Main Menu

Plane of Justice - 61+

Started by Gharrik, February 10, 2008, 07:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gharrik

Been soloing in Plane of Justice over near death row.  From the split right before the High Guardians (leave those alone, btw), you can either go left and hit a bunch of level 46-50 mobs (borderline light blue at 61), or go right toward death row and hit enforcers and punishers, which are 52-53 or so, and quite a bit nastier.

I killed 4 of the higher level mobs and got 500pp worth of vendor loot, an ethereal parchment, and 3% regular exp.  But I nearly died when I pulled 2 punishers, so I'm gonna hold off till 62 for that area.

The lower mobs give next to no loot, but are somewhat better exp than Velks (despite it being a hot zone) while being just as easy to kill, and are never camped.  It's not fantastic, like the higher side is, but it is very safe to grind out the rest of this no-man's-land of a level.

Edit: The better experience at death row tempted m back.  I use the 55 and 60 discs, and paragon to break the 2 pulls, and then I can stay on top of 6 mobs on a 10 minute timer.  Slower kills than I'd like, but the exp/hour is still good and I get a chance at my 61-62 spells and quite a bit of cash.

Gharrik

Now at 62 I can hold the first 8 punisher/enforcer spawns pretty easily and even pull singles occasionally.  Experience is still nice, and I get ~1k per hour in vendor loot like diamonds and blue diamonds.  My lvl 58 enchanter friend came by the other night and we cleared all the punishers and enforcers back to the named lvl 60 guardian at the end of the hall, and even killed him for kicks.  He wasn't efficient for experience, but duoing a mob within 2 levels of me and hitting for 450 is a new notch in my belt. :)

Parchment drop rate has seriously declined recently though, with these odd twisted rune things showing up in the loot table instead.