Main Menu

AA Advice (65 Beastlord)

Started by Behoove, February 11, 2008, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behoove

Hey guys, I've been living in the basement (HoH, Not my mom's!) and been grinding out some AA's, and since i can't get a group going right now, figured I'd just ask and see if I'm on the correct AA path.

I'm going to finish ND, and then I'm thinking on PE, finishing what i think is all my DEF AA's for the level, unless theres more.
Then, I'm thinking bucking up and getting my 12 point Sinister Strikes, then my pet AA's (Warders Fury/Ala.)..Then going for my Extended buff Duration (I hate buffing me darn pet), Pet Affinity..Then my Spell Casting ones? Critical Heal, Critical Spells, ect? Or what from there? Any advice on the order im getting it? Im thinking staying at 65 untill 300+ AA's, and i also plan on getting Planar Power somewhere in there

Thanks in Advance,
Behooved!
Magelo helps
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1385254

hokarz

Get as many aa's as you can at 65 when it's easier and you have the gear to grind them out quickly. I tended to go offensive aa's first with the thinking that the faster I killed something, the faster I earned exp. But, if you are spending so much time in the Guild lobby looking for a rez, then defensives are the way to go :)

It already seems like you have a plan that looks good.
Savage Lord Hokarz