Main Menu

Bst + ? (not boxing, playing with a friend)

Started by Iksanbon, February 28, 2008, 01:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iksanbon

Hey guys,
Friend of mine is working on his beastlord and I was wondering what would be best to play with him (no, I am not going to play a druid...:) )
We were playing a monk shaman combo before where I was the shaman, but we are looking for something new to change it up before we get bored and take a break from the game again for the 100th time hehe.
Anyways heres the lowdown
He is a 56 beastlord
I have the following to play with him
72 mage
65 beastlord
33 necro (my new alt project, should be 50's soon to catch up to my friend)

They way I see it 2 beasts arent so bad, we can back up heal each other halfway decent.
Mage would give both pets summoned gear, so nice added dps there, coh, decent nukes
Necro would add snare, fd pulls, can kite if mobs hit too hard, but we would try to stick to mobs that wouldnt be too hard for us to tank

Khauruk

Necro - you'd start to see how bad you're gimping yourself and probably not enjoy it.
Beastlord - the best of the three, I'd say.
Mage - second best, possibly best.  Depends on whether you want more healing, or more dps.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Nusa

You can use the mage to supply bags of pet gear whether you actively play him or not.

So yes, the two beastlords are probably the best combination given the level of your friend.

Kitathia

I have been leveling a cleric to box with my bst. I like the combo, but I prefer a shm over the cleric. Of the mage/bst/necro I think I would go with the bst/bst combo myself. Better work those defensive AA and healing AA's lol

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious