Main Menu

Gowl no longer in song window?

Started by kindarring2, February 29, 2008, 01:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kindarring2

Whats up with gowl not going to song window? is it wrong now or did they mess it up before?
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Inphared

It was coded incorrectly before. It's supposed to stay in the regular buff window, like it is now.

Nusa

Such a shame. I loved it in the short-buff window!

Spiritclaw

I loved it too.  Made it so much easier to know when it was going to wear off
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Zebrn Beasword

Quote from: Spiritclaw on February 29, 2008, 10:04:23 PM
I loved it too.  Made it so much easier to know when it was going to wear off

I just have an audio trigger for it, but it does get annoying after a while. 
Zebrn <Undivided Faith> - Drinal

Nusa

Despite Inphared's statement, I suspect it was a screwup rather than intentional. A lot of other spells, like shaman HoTs, reverted to the regular bar as well. See: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=128783#1831941

Hzath

My growl of the panther never stopped going in song window once it got changed.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Inphared

It's been changed again, and now goes into the regular buff window.

Orbus

I thought when they made the original change it was decided that any buff that was 30 seconds or less (or something like that) it would go to the song window. Which I thought was very nice, but ah well, we will deal with it either way.

Hzath

I still use the old growl of the panther and it goes into song window.  I just went to bazaar and bought growl of the puma and that one goes into regular buff window.  Strange, but maybe they just forgot to revert panther.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Orbus

I see my Puma has moved back tot he song window after the patch...I prefer it there